There are schools offering information systems degrees in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Information Systems Programs in New Hampshire
Your Favorite Schools
Around 0.5% of New Hampshire's graduates graduate from information systems degree programs every year. That means an estimated 165 information systems professionals graduate from New Hampshire's 12 information systems schools each year.
The top-ranked school in New Hampshire with a information systems program is Keene State College, which is located in Keene. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. 17 students graduated with a degree in information systems from Keene State College in 2010. The tuition rate at Keene State College was $10,140 per year.
Rivier College, which is located in Nashua, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a information systems program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Rivier College information systems program. Rivier College charged in-state students $24,895 in tuition fees per year.
Southern New Hampshire University, which is located in Hooksett, is the third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a information systems program. It received a ranking of 48th in the country in 2010. 63 students graduated with degree in information systems from Southern New Hampshire University in 2010. Students at Southern New Hampshire University paid $26,442 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at New Hampshire's information systems schools ranges from $29,054 per year to $6,432 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,198 per year. The New Hampshire information systems schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- New England College - located in Henniker, students are charged $29,054 per year
- Southern New Hampshire University - located in Hooksett, students are charged $26,442 per year
- Rivier College - located in Nashua, students are charged $24,895 per year
The information systems schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in New Hampshire were:
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Lakes Region Community College - located in Laconia, students are charged $6,450 per year
An information systems degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
The largest populations of New Hampshire information systems professional are working in the following counties:
- Hillsborough County - 760 information systems professionals
- York County - 320 information systems professionals
- Strafford County - 270 information systems professionals
The government projects that by 2018, the number of information systems professionals in the state of New Hampshire will grow to 2,320. This would require a 9% growth in the profession.
information systems professionals in New Hampshire make an average of $122,610 per year. But, salaries for information systems professional can vary. In 2010, information systems professional made as little as less than $63,730 per year or as much as more than $151,600 per year in New Hampshire. The counties in New Hampshire with the highest average salary for information systems professionals are:
- Hillsborough County - $135,840 per year
- York County - $123,180 per year
- Strafford County - $104,620 per year
Information systems professionals in the following counties in New Hampshire make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cheshire County - $96,900 per year
- Belknap County - $97,310 per year
- Grafton County - $102,680 per year
On average, the highest paid information systems professionals in New Hampshire were:
- Information Systems Manager - $122,610 per year
The information systems professionals with lowest average salaries in New Hampshire were:
- Information Systems Manager - $122,610 per year
For more data regarding a career in information systems in New Hampshire and to compare salaries with various related fields such as computer networking or information technology, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Information Systems in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Information Systems in New Hampshire
- Doctoral Degree in Information Systems in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Information Systems in New Hampshire
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,271 miles from location||University of New Hampshire-Main Campus||Durham||NH||38.0039||26%||15,253|
|5,295 miles from location||Southern New Hampshire University||Hooksett||NH||51.9456||17%||7,119|
|5,334 miles from location||Keene State College||Keene||NH||61.9084||34%||5,356|
|5,296 miles from location||Manchester Community College||Manchester||NH||16.0625||n/a||2,559|
|5,291 miles from location||Rivier College||Nashua||NH||55.2789||33%||2,256|
|5,315 miles from location||New England College||Henniker||NH||48.9793||18%||2,102|
|5,267 miles from location||Great Bay Community College||Portsmouth||NH||10.7122||n/a||1,850|
|5,303 miles from location||Lakes Region Community College||Laconia||NH||18.1912||n/a||1,171|
|5,344 miles from location||River Valley Community College||Claremont||NH||11.3244||n/a||1,012|
|5,304 miles from location||White Mountains Community College||Berlin||NH||17.1268||n/a||985|
|5,294 miles from location||Daniel Webster College||Nashua||NH||23.1851||30%||878|
|5,343 miles from location||Lebanon College||Lebanon||NH||29.8442||n/a||273|
Curious what studying Information Systems gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer and Information Systems Managers +||2,360||$122,610||41.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are information systems related jobs in New Hampshire