There are schools offering information technology degrees in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Information Technology Programs in New Hampshire
Your Favorite Schools
Around 0.6% of New Hampshire's graduates graduate from information technology degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 230 information technology professionals graduate from New Hampshire's 15 information technology schools.
Keene State College, which is located in Keene, is the top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a information technology program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. 17 students graduated with a degree in information technology from Keene State College in 2010. Keene State College charged in-state students $10,140 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a information technology program is Rivier College. Rivier College, which was ranked 45th in the country in 2010, is located in Nashua. In 2010, 3 students graduated from Rivier College information technology program. Tuition at Rivier College was $24,895 per year.
The third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a information technology program is Southern New Hampshire University. Southern New Hampshire University, which was ranked 48th in the country in 2010, is located in Hooksett. 63 students graduated with degree in information technology from Southern New Hampshire University in 2010. Students at Southern New Hampshire University paid $26,442 per year in tuition fees.
Information technology schools in New Hampshire, charge students an average tuition of $12,089 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $28,800 per year, or as little as $6,432 per year. In 2010, the following New Hampshire information technology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Franklin Pierce University - located in Rindge, students are charged $28,800 per year
- Southern New Hampshire University - located in Hooksett, students are charged $26,442 per year
- Rivier College - located in Nashua, students are charged $24,895 per year
The following New Hampshire information technology schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Granite State College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,435 per year
An information technology degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
The following counties have the largest number of New Hampshire information technology professionals:
- Hillsborough County - 760 information technology professionals
- York County - 320 information technology professionals
- Strafford County - 270 information technology professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of information technology professionals is expected to grow by 9% by 2018. There are projected to be 2,320 information technology professionals working in the New Hampshire then.
On average, information technology professionals earn a salary of $122,610 per year in New Hampshire state. In 2010, however, some New Hampshire information technology professional earned as little as less than $63,730 per year or as much as more than $151,600 per year. Information technology professionals in the following New Hampshire counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Hillsborough County - $135,840 per year
- York County - $123,180 per year
- Strafford County - $104,620 per year
The following counties in New Hampshire have the lowest average salaries for information technology professional:
- Cheshire County - $96,900 per year
- Belknap County - $97,310 per year
- Grafton County - $102,680 per year
The information technology professionals with highest average salaries in New Hampshire were:
- Information Technology Manager - $122,610 per year
On average, the lowest paid information technology professionals in New Hampshire were:
- Information Technology Manager - $122,610 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in information technology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as information technology or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Information Technology in New Hampshire
- Doctoral Degree in Information Technology in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Information Technology in New Hampshire
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,271 miles from location||University of New Hampshire-Main Campus||Durham||NH||38.0039||26%||15,253|
|5,295 miles from location||Southern New Hampshire University||Hooksett||NH||51.9456||17%||7,119|
|5,318 miles from location||Plymouth State University||Plymouth||NH||29.6623||33%||6,263|
|5,334 miles from location||Keene State College||Keene||NH||61.9084||34%||5,356|
|5,302 miles from location||NHTI-Concord's Community College||Concord||NH||19.4729||56%||4,127|
|5,296 miles from location||Manchester Community College||Manchester||NH||16.0625||n/a||2,559|
|5,321 miles from location||Franklin Pierce University||Rindge||NH||51.4025||20%||2,437|
|5,291 miles from location||Rivier College||Nashua||NH||55.2789||33%||2,256|
|5,267 miles from location||Great Bay Community College||Portsmouth||NH||10.7122||n/a||1,850|
|5,300 miles from location||Granite State College||Concord||NH||12.0438||n/a||1,734|
|5,303 miles from location||Lakes Region Community College||Laconia||NH||18.1912||n/a||1,171|
|5,344 miles from location||River Valley Community College||Claremont||NH||11.3244||n/a||1,012|
|5,304 miles from location||White Mountains Community College||Berlin||NH||17.1268||n/a||985|
|5,294 miles from location||Daniel Webster College||Nashua||NH||23.1851||30%||878|
|5,343 miles from location||Lebanon College||Lebanon||NH||29.8442||n/a||273|
Curious what studying Information Technology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer and Information Systems Managers +||2,360||$122,610||41.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are information technology related jobs in New Hampshire