There are schools offering business administration degrees in New Jersey!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in New Jersey
- Business Administration Degrees in Connecticut
- Business Administration Degrees in Delaware
- Business Administration Degrees in Pennsylvania
- Business Administration Degrees in Washington DC
- Business Administration Degrees in Rhode Island
- Business Administration Degrees in Maryland
- See All Schools in New Jersey
Each year, approximately 4.3% of New Jersey graduates receive degrees in business administration. That means an estimated 7,860 general managers graduate from New Jersey's 50 business administration schools each year.
The top-ranked school in New Jersey with a business administration program is Rutgers University-New Brunswick, which is located in New Brunswick. In 2010, it was ranked 17th nationwide. 32 students graduated with a degree in business administration from Rutgers University-New Brunswick in 2010. Rutgers University-New Brunswick charged in-state students $12,582 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in New Jersey that has a business administration program is The College of New Jersey. The College of New Jersey, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in Trenton. In 2010, 179 students graduated from The College of New Jersey business administration program. The College of New Jersey charged in-state students $13,293 in tuition fees per year.
Stevens Institute of Technology, which was ranked 21st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Jersey that has a business administration program. It is located in Hoboken. In 2010, 707 students graduated from Stevens Institute of Technology business administration program. Students at Stevens Institute of Technology paid $39,816 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at New Jersey's business administration schools ranges from $39,816 per year to $3,024 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,456 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Jersey business administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Stevens Institute of Technology - located in Hoboken, students are charged $39,816 per year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham - located in Madison, students are charged $33,410 per year
- Seton Hall University - located in South Orange, students are charged $31,890 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New Jersey business administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Warren County Community College - located in Washington, students are charged $3,024 per year
- Mercer County Community College - located in Princeton Junction, students are charged $3,048 per year
- Union County College - located in Cranford, students are charged $3,120 per year
A business administration degree from a New Jersey school... what next?
A large number of New Jersey business administration graduates become general managers. New Jersey had 38,960 general managers in 2010. In New Jersey, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Middlesex County - 10,600 general managers
- Essex County - 9,610 general managers
- Burlington County - 4,880 general managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of general managers in the state of New Jersey will shrink to 38,600. This would require a -7% decline in the profession.
On average, a general manager earns a salary of $162,420 per year in New Jersey state. A general manager in the following New Jersey counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Mercer County - $169,480 per year
- Essex County - $166,600 per year
- Middlesex County - $158,660 per year
The following counties in New Jersey have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Atlantic County - $126,760 per year
- Cumberland County - $135,570 per year
- Cape May County - $141,610 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional New Jersey statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in New Jersey
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in New Jersey
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in New Jersey
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in New Jersey
- Certificate in Business Administration in New Jersey
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Jersey
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,960||$162,420||-4.0%|
|Administrative Services Managers||7,830||$106,850||-6.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in New Jersey