There are schools offering educational leadership programs in New Jersey!
Schools Offering Educational Leadership Programs in New Jersey
- Educational Leadership Programs in Connecticut
- Educational Leadership Programs in Delaware
- Educational Leadership Programs in Pennsylvania
- Educational Leadership Programs in Washington DC
- Educational Leadership Programs in Rhode Island
- Educational Leadership Programs in Maryland
- See All Schools in New Jersey
Your Favorite Schools
Around 0.5% of New Jersey's graduates graduate from educational leadership degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 948 educational leadership professonals graduate from New Jersey's 20 educational leadership schools.
The top-ranked school in New Jersey that has a educational leadership program is Rutgers University-New Brunswick. Rutgers University-New Brunswick, which was ranked 17th in the country in 2010, is located in New Brunswick. 40 students graduated with a degree in educational leadership from Rutgers University-New Brunswick in 2010. Tuition at Rutgers University-New Brunswick was $12,582 per year.
The second-ranked school in New Jersey with a educational leadership program is The College of New Jersey, which is located in Trenton. In 2010, it was ranked 21st nationwide. In 2010, 117 students graduated from The College of New Jersey educational leadership program. Tuition at The College of New Jersey was $13,293 per year.
Rowan University, which is located in Glassboro, is the third-ranked school in New Jersey that has a educational leadership program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 35 students graduated with degree in educational leadership from Rowan University in 2010. Tuition at Rowan University was $11,676 per year.
If you choose to attend a New Jersey educational leadership school, average tuition will be $17,695 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,024 per year to $31,890 per year. The New Jersey educational leadership schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Seton Hall University - located in South Orange, students are charged $31,890 per year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus - located in Teaneck, students are charged $31,060 per year
- Rider University - located in Trenton, students are charged $30,470 per year
The following New Jersey educational leadership schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Warren County Community College - located in Washington, students are charged $3,024 per year
- Essex County College - located in Newark, students are charged $3,384 per year
- Thomas Edison State College - located in Trenton, students are charged $4,883 per year
An educational leadership degree from a New Jersey school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs educational leadership graduates in New Jersey pursue include preschool director, dean, and distance learning coordinator. In 2010, there were 13,430 educational leadership professonal working in New Jersey, including 8,580 middle school principals, 1,830 preschool directors, and 2,090 deans. The New Jersey counties with the largest populations of educational leadership professonal are:
- Essex County - 3,500 educational leadership professonals
- Middlesex County - 3,260 educational leadership professonals
- Burlington County - 1,520 educational leadership professonals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of educational leadership professonals in the state of New Jersey will grow to 16,750. This would require a 12% growth in the field.
On average, educational leadership professonals earn $92,103 per year. In 2010, however, some New Jersey educational leadership professonal earned as little as less than $26,570 per year or as much as more than $162,630 per year. The following counties in New Jersey have the highest average salaries for educational leadership professonals:
- Atlantic County - $116,015 per year
- Cape May County - $108,880 per year
- Essex County - $96,138 per year
Educational leadership professonals in the following counties in New Jersey make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cumberland County - $88,225 per year
- Middlesex County - $88,743 per year
- Mercer County - $89,888 per year
The educational leadership professonals with highest average salaries in New Jersey were:
- Dean - $119,170 per year
- Middle School Principal - $115,960 per year
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $77,440 per year
The educational leadership professonals with lowest average salaries in New Jersey were:
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $77,440 per year
- Preschool Director - $55,840 per year
For more data regarding a career in educational leadership in New Jersey and to compare salaries with various related fields such as educational leadership or special education, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Educational Leadership in New Jersey
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership in New Jersey
- Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership in New Jersey
- Certificate in Educational Leadership in New Jersey
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,411 miles from location||Rutgers University-New Brunswick||New Brunswick||NJ||82.5013||33%||37,366|
|5,424 miles from location||Thomas Edison State College||Trenton||NJ||2.1761||n/a||18,206|
|5,403 miles from location||Montclair State University||Montclair||NJ||66.2247||33%||18,171|
|5,402 miles from location||Kean University||Union||NJ||28.3841||41%||15,051|
|5,400 miles from location||Essex County College||Newark||NJ||7.50274||n/a||13,314|
|5,437 miles from location||Rowan University||Glassboro||NJ||67.3035||31%||11,006|
|5,404 miles from location||William Paterson University of New Jersey||Wayne||NJ||29.0183||32%||10,820|
|5,404 miles from location||Seton Hall University||South Orange||NJ||63.933||13%||9,616|
|5,395 miles from location||Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus||Teaneck||NJ||52.2625||21%||8,804|
|5,395 miles from location||New Jersey City University||Jersey City||NJ||25.4935||52%||8,399|
|5,403 miles from location||The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey||Pomona||NJ||65.1412||31%||7,559|
|5,426 miles from location||The College of New Jersey||Trenton||NJ||79.0387||30%||6,980|
|5,385 miles from location||Monmouth University||West Long Branch||NJ||29.2185||24%||6,499|
|5,424 miles from location||Rider University||Trenton||NJ||61.8032||19%||6,036|
|5,395 miles from location||Saint Peter's College||Jersey City||NJ||54.9031||16%||3,122|
|5,395 miles from location||Georgian Court University||Lakewood||NJ||27.0205||40%||3,023|
|5,406 miles from location||Caldwell College||Caldwell||NJ||23.5301||28%||2,284|
|5,444 miles from location||Warren County Community College||Washington||NJ||10.5995||n/a||2,180|
|5,414 miles from location||College of Saint Elizabeth||Morristown||NJ||57.3259||42%||2,157|
|5,397 miles from location||Felician College||Lodi||NJ||46.3242||18%||2,113|
Curious what studying Educational Leadership gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Jersey
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School +||8,580||$115,960||4.8%|
|Education Administrators, Postsecondary +||2,090||$119,170||-44.9%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program +||1,830||$55,840||-14.9%|
|Education Administrators, All Other +||930||$77,440||-4.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are educational leadership related jobs in New Jersey