There are schools offering management courses in New Jersey!
Schools Offering Management Programs in New Jersey
Stevens Institute of Technology, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New Jersey that has a management program. It is located in Hoboken. 44 students graduated with a degree in management from Stevens Institute of Technology in 2010. Tuition at Stevens Institute of Technology was $39,816 per year.
Montclair State University, which was ranked 34th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New Jersey that has a management program. It is located in Montclair. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Montclair State University management program. Tuition at Montclair State University was $10,016 per year.
Seton Hall University, which was ranked 34th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Jersey that has a management program. It is located in South Orange. 32 students graduated with degree in management from Seton Hall University in 2010. Seton Hall University charged in-state students $31,890 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at New Jersey's management schools ranges from $39,816 per year to $3,048 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,060 per year. In 2010, the following New Jersey management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Stevens Institute of Technology - located in Hoboken, students are charged $39,816 per year
- Seton Hall University - located in South Orange, students are charged $31,890 per year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus - located in Teaneck, students are charged $31,060 per year
The management schools in New Jersey that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Mercer County Community College - located in Princeton Junction, students are charged $3,048 per year
- Union County College - located in Cranford, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Ocean County College - located in Toms River, students are charged $3,146 per year
A management degree from a New Jersey school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in New Jersey pursue careers as a manager. 38,960 managers were working in New Jersey in 2010. The largest populations of New Jersey managers are working in the following counties:
- Middlesex County - 10,600 managers
- Essex County - 9,610 managers
- Burlington County - 4,880 managers
The government projects that the number of managers in New Jersey will shrink by -7%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 38,600 managers working in New Jersey.
A manager in New Jersey earns $162,420 per year on average. A manager in the following New Jersey counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Mercer County - $169,480 per year
- Essex County - $166,600 per year
- Middlesex County - $158,660 per year
The following counties in New Jersey have the lowest average salaries for managers:
- Atlantic County - $126,760 per year
- Cumberland County - $135,570 per year
- Cape May County - $141,610 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Jersey statistics regarding a career in management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in New Jersey
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in New Jersey
- Master's Degree in Management in New Jersey
- Certificate in Management in New Jersey
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Jersey
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,960||$162,420||-4.0%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||30,000||$46,120||-1.9%|
|Managers, All Other||19,620||$115,670||38.5%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||7,800||$106,870||37.3%|
|Industrial Production Managers||5,440||$118,500||-6.2%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||3,760||$70,540||22.5%|
|Food Service Managers||3,700||$66,690||-1.1%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,840||$127,110||46.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in New Jersey