There are schools offering small business classes in New Jersey!
Schools Offering Entrepreneurship Programs in New Jersey
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, roughly 0.1% of New Jersey students graduate with degrees in entrepreneurship. That means an estimated 104 small business professionals graduate from New Jersey's 13 small business schools each year.
Rowan University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New Jersey that has a small business program. It is located in Glassboro. In 2010, Rowan University graduated 15 students from its small business program. Rowan University charged in-state students $11,676 in tuition fees per year.
Rider University, which is located in Trenton, is the second-ranked school in New Jersey that has a small business program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 20 students graduated from Rider University small business program. Rider University charged in-state students $30,470 in tuition fees per year.
Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Jersey that has a small business program. It is located in Madison. 17 students graduated with degree in small business from Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham in 2010. Tuition at Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham was $33,410 per year.
Tuition at New Jersey's small business schools ranges from $33,410 per year to $3,048 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,655 per year. In 2010, the small business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in New Jersey were:
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham - located in Madison, students are charged $33,410 per year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus - located in Teaneck, students are charged $31,060 per year
- Rider University - located in Trenton, students are charged $30,470 per year
The following New Jersey small business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Mercer County Community College - located in Princeton Junction, students are charged $3,048 per year
- Ocean County College - located in Toms River, students are charged $3,146 per year
- Middlesex County College - located in Edison, students are charged $3,598 per year
A small business degree from a New Jersey school... what next?
The following counties have the largest number of New Jersey small business professionals:
- Middlesex County - 10,600 small business professionals
- Essex County - 9,610 small business professionals
- Burlington County - 4,880 small business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 38,600 small business professionals will be working in New Jersey state. This would require the number of small business professionals to shrink by -7%.
small business professionals in New Jersey make an average of $162,420 per year. The counties in New Jersey with the highest average salary for small business professionals are:
- Mercer County - $169,480 per year
- Essex County - $166,600 per year
- Middlesex County - $158,660 per year
On average, small business professionals earn the least in the following New Jersey counties:
- Atlantic County - $126,760 per year
- Cumberland County - $135,570 per year
- Cape May County - $141,610 per year
The small business professionals with highest average salaries in New Jersey were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $162,420 per year
On average, the lowest paid small business professionals in New Jersey were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $162,420 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Jersey statistics regarding a career in entrepreneurship and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Entrepreneurship in New Jersey
- Bachelor's Degree in Entrepreneurship in New Jersey
- Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship in New Jersey
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship in New Jersey
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,399 miles from location||Bergen Community College||Paramus||NJ||11.8148||n/a||16,469|
|5,407 miles from location||Middlesex County College||Edison||NJ||11.7646||n/a||13,356|
|5,437 miles from location||Rowan University||Glassboro||NJ||67.3035||31%||11,006|
|5,390 miles from location||Ocean County College||Toms River||NJ||14.9813||n/a||10,415|
|5,415 miles from location||Burlington County College||Pemberton||NJ||11.7128||n/a||9,693|
|5,419 miles from location||Mercer County Community College||Princeton Junction||NJ||10.9855||n/a||9,621|
|5,395 miles from location||Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus||Teaneck||NJ||52.2625||21%||8,804|
|5,425 miles from location||Raritan Valley Community College||Somerville||NJ||12.4215||n/a||7,888|
|5,424 miles from location||Rider University||Trenton||NJ||61.8032||19%||6,036|
|5,414 miles from location||Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham||Madison||NJ||57.4301||28%||3,505|
|5,397 miles from location||Felician College||Lodi||NJ||46.3242||18%||2,113|
|5,393 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Jersey City Campus||Jersey City||NJ||5.42644||n/a||384|
|5,401 miles from location||Keyskills Learning||Clifton||NJ||30.637||n/a||62|
Curious what studying Small Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Jersey
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||38,960||$162,420||-4.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are small business related jobs in New Jersey