There are schools offering construction management certificates in New Mexico!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in New Mexico
- Construction Management Certificates in Arizona
- Construction Management Certificates in Kansas
- Construction Management Certificates in Utah
- Construction Management Certificates in Oklahoma
- Construction Management Certificates in Colorado
- Construction Management Certificates in Texas
- See All Schools in New Mexico
Around 0.1% of New Mexico's graduates graduate from construction management degree programs every year. Thus, New Mexico's 10 construction management schools put out approximately 65 construction managers each year.
The top-ranked school in New Mexico with a construction management program is Navajo Technical College, which is located in Crownpoint. In 2010, it was ranked 69th nationwide. 8 students graduated with a degree in construction management from Navajo Technical College in 2010. Navajo Technical College charged in-state students $1,620 in tuition fees per year.
ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque, which is located in Albuquerque, is the second-ranked school in New Mexico that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 79th in the country in 2010. In 2010, ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque graduated 1 students from its construction management program. Tuition at ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque was $19,344 per year.
Northern New Mexico College, which is located in Espanola, is the third-ranked school in New Mexico that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 86th in the country in 2010. 0 students graduated with degree in construction management from Northern New Mexico College in 2010. Students at Northern New Mexico College paid $2,594 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at New Mexico's construction management schools ranges from $19,344 per year to $764 per year. But, the average tuition is $3,324 per year. In 2010, the following New Mexico construction management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque - located in Albuquerque, students are charged $19,344 per year
- Northern New Mexico College - located in Espanola, students are charged $2,594 per year
- Central New Mexico Community College - located in Albuquerque, students are charged $1,812 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New Mexico construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso - located in Ruidoso, students are charged $764 per year
- Santa Fe Community College - located in Santa Fe, students are charged $1,224 per year
- University of New Mexico-Valencia County Branch - located in Los Lunas, students are charged $1,434 per year
A construction management degree from a New Mexico school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in New Mexico go on to work as a construction manager. New Mexico had 1,540 construction managers in 2010. In New Mexico, the largest numbers of construction managers work in the following counties:
- Bernalillo County - 940 construction managers
- Chaves County - 220 construction managers
- Santa Fe County - 150 construction managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 4,920 construction managers will be working in New Mexico state. This would require the number of construction managers to grow by 4%.
On average, a construction manager earns a salary of $70,710 per year in New Mexico state. However, New Mexico construction managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $18,500 per year to more than $132,260 per year in 2010. The following counties in New Mexico have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- San Juan County - $77,770 per year
- Chaves County - $72,900 per year
- Bernalillo County - $69,960 per year
A construction manager in the following counties in New Mexico make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cibola County - $62,440 per year
- Dona Ana County - $62,660 per year
- Santa Fe County - $69,350 per year
For more data regarding a career in construction management in New Mexico and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or real estate, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in New Mexico
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in New Mexico
- Certificate in Construction Management in New Mexico
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Mexico
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||4,930||$54,840||0.2%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||400||$46,100||-20.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in New Mexico