There are schools offering finance degrees in New Mexico!
Schools Offering Finance Programs in New Mexico
Your Favorite Schools
The top-ranked school in New Mexico with a finance program is New Mexico State University-Main Campus, which is located in Las Cruces. In 2010, it was ranked 39th nationwide. In 2010, 56 students graduated from New Mexico State University-Main Campus' finance program. The tuition rate at New Mexico State University-Main Campus was $5,400 per year.
The second-ranked school in New Mexico that has a finance program is Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus. Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus, which was ranked 78th in the country in 2010, is located in Portales. The tuition rate at Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus was $3,900 per year.
The third-ranked school in New Mexico with a finance program is University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus, which is located in Albuquerque. In 2010, it was ranked 85th nationwide. The tuition rate at University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus was $10,120 per year.
Tuition at New Mexico's finance schools ranges from $12,403 per year to $1,224 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,384 per year. In 2010, the finance schools that charged the highest tuition rates in New Mexico were:
- National American University-Albuquerque - located in Albuquerque, students are charged $12,403 per year
- National American University-Rio Rancho - located in Rio Rancho, students are charged $12,403 per year
- University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus - located in Albuquerque, students are charged $10,120 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New Mexico finance schools were charged at the following schools:
- Santa Fe Community College - located in Santa Fe, students are charged $1,224 per year
- Central New Mexico Community College - located in Albuquerque, students are charged $1,812 per year
- Western New Mexico University - located in Silver City, students are charged $3,812 per year
A finance degree from a New Mexico school... what next?
Auditor, financial quantitative analyst, financial examiner, credit analyst, and sales agent are the professions of choice for a majority of finance graduates in New Mexico. In 2010, there were 11,470 finance professional working in New Mexico, including 710 budget analysts, 5,550 auditors, and 670 financial quantitative analysts. The following counties have the largest number of New Mexico finance professionals:
- Bernalillo County - 6,110 finance professionals
- Santa Fe County - 1,660 finance professionals
- Chaves County - 1,310 finance professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 14,280 finance professionals will be working in New Mexico. This would require the number of finance professional to grow by 11%.
finance professionals in New Mexico make an average of $69,197 per year. However, New Mexico finance professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $22,240 per year to more than $164,220 per year in 2010. The following counties in New Mexico have the highest average salaries for finance professionals:
- Santa Fe County - $87,600 per year
- Los Alamos County - $83,725 per year
- San Juan County - $70,070 per year
On average, finance professionals earn the least in the following New Mexico counties:
- Catron County - $55,647 per year
- Cibola County - $60,555 per year
- Chaves County - $62,058 per year
The finance professionals with highest average salaries in New Mexico were:
- Branch Financial Manager - $96,230 per year
- Sales Agent - $94,780 per year
- Financial Examiner - $87,840 per year
On average, the lowest paid finance professionals in New Mexico were:
- Credit Analyst - $53,680 per year
- Loan Counselor - $40,860 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Mexico statistics regarding a career in finance and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or finance.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Finance in New Mexico
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance in New Mexico
- Certificate in Finance in New Mexico
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,162 miles from location||Central New Mexico Community College||Albuquerque||NM||11.3262||n/a||27,999|
|7,200 miles from location||New Mexico State University-Main Campus||Las Cruces||NM||60.5764||45%||18,526|
|6,986 miles from location||Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus||Portales||NM||22.1305||52%||4,679|
|7,121 miles from location||Santa Fe Community College||Santa Fe||NM||9.04201||n/a||4,630|
|7,158 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus||Albuquerque||NM||15.0679||n/a||4,537|
|7,283 miles from location||Western New Mexico University||Silver City||NM||13.5482||n/a||3,370|
|7,158 miles from location||National American University-Albuquerque||Albuquerque||NM||4.18669||n/a||432|
|7,162 miles from location||National American University-Rio Rancho||Rio Rancho||NM||10.6625||n/a||226|
Curious what studying Finance gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Mexico
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Credit Counselors +||n/a||$40,860|
|Accountants and Auditors +||5,550||$65,660||24.7%|
|Financial Managers +||2,330||$96,230||-28.5%|
|Loan Officers +||1,550||$57,220||27.0%|
|Budget Analysts +||710||$66,160||44.9%|
|Financial Specialists, All Other +||670||$60,340||-41.7%|
|Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents +||490||$94,780||0.0%|
|Credit Analysts +||130||$53,680||-27.8%|
|Financial Examiners +||40||$87,840||-50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are finance related jobs in New Mexico