There are schools offering business writing courses in New York!
Schools Offering Business Writing Programs in New York
Your Favorite Schools
Approximately 0.0% of graduates in of New York receive business writing degrees every year. That means an estimated 235 communications professionals graduate from New York's 6 business writing schools each year.
Yeshiva University, which was ranked 24th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New York that has a business writing program. It is located in New York. In 2010, Yeshiva University graduated 12 students from its business writing program. Tuition at Yeshiva University was $33,050 per year.
Rochester Institute of Technology, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New York that has a business writing program. It is located in Rochester. Students at Rochester Institute of Technology paid $30,717 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in New York with a business writing program is CUNY Bernard M Baruch College, which is located in New York. In 2010, it was ranked 66th nationwide. In 2010, 214 students graduated from CUNY Bernard M Baruch College business writing program. CUNY Bernard M Baruch College charged in-state students $4,970 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of New York's business writing schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $21,737 per year, though tuition can range from $36,284 per year to $4,830 per year. The New York business writing schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Polytechnic Institute of New York University - located in Brooklyn, students are charged $36,284 per year
- Yeshiva University - located in New York, students are charged $33,050 per year
- Rochester Institute of Technology - located in Rochester, students are charged $30,717 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New York business writing schools were charged at the following schools:
- CUNY Graduate School and University Center - located in New York, students are charged $4,830 per year
- CUNY Bernard M Baruch College - located in New York, students are charged $4,970 per year
- Medaille College - located in Buffalo, students are charged $20,570 per year
A business writing degree from a New York school... what next?
The New York counties with the largest populations of communications professional are:
- Bergen County - 1,520 communications professionals
- Nassau County - 210 communications professionals
- Livingston County - 130 communications professionals
The government projects that the number of communications professionals in New York will grow by 5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 1,920 communications professionals working in New York.
On average, communications professionals earn $67,720 per year. However, this number is only an average. Communications professional in New York had varying salaries from $29,130 to $97,780 per year in 2010. Communications professionals in the following New York counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Bergen County - $71,310 per year
- Nassau County - $67,520 per year
- Broome County - $63,080 per year
Communications professionals in the following counties in New York make the lowest salaries on average:
- Erie County - $49,140 per year
- Madison County - $56,010 per year
- Albany County - $61,070 per year
On average, the highest paid communications professionals in New York were:
- Technical Business Writer - $67,720 per year
The communications professionals with lowest average salaries in New York were:
- Technical Business Writer - $67,720 per year
For more data regarding a career in business writing in New York and to compare salaries with various related fields such as communications or technical writing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Writing in New York
- Master's Degree in Business Writing in New York
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,390 miles from location||CUNY Bernard M Baruch College||New York||NY||33.8301||34%||16,195|
|5,604 miles from location||Rochester Institute of Technology||Rochester||NY||72.5018||32%||15,445|
|5,390 miles from location||CUNY Graduate School and University Center||New York||NY||1.43836||n/a||6,316|
|5,389 miles from location||Yeshiva University||New York||NY||76.0477||65%||6,228|
|5,390 miles from location||Polytechnic Institute of New York University||Brooklyn||NY||26.8696||29%||4,514|
|5,662 miles from location||Medaille College||Buffalo||NY||27.0858||41%||2,927|
Curious what studying Business Writing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New York
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Management Analysts +||35,380||$100,350||31.2%|
|Technical Writers +||1,870||$67,720||-24.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business writing related jobs in New York