There are schools offering international business degrees in New York!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in New York
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of New York receive international business degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 659 international business professionals graduate from New York's 34 international business schools.
The top-ranked school in New York that has a international business program is New York University. New York University, which was ranked 9th in the country in 2010, is located in New York. In 2010, New York University graduated no students from its international business program. Tuition at New York University was $40,082 per year.
The second-ranked school in New York with a international business program is Fordham University, which is located in Bronx. In 2010, it was ranked 22nd nationwide. Fordham University charged in-state students $38,602 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in New York with a international business program is Yeshiva University, which is located in New York. In 2010, it was ranked 24th nationwide. 6 students graduated with degree in international business from Yeshiva University in 2010. Students at Yeshiva University paid $33,050 per year in tuition fees.
International business schools in New York, charge students an average tuition of $21,693 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $41,155 per year, or as little as $3,529 per year. In 2010, the international business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in New York were:
- St Lawrence University - located in Canton, students are charged $41,155 per year
- New York University - located in New York, students are charged $40,082 per year
- Fordham University - located in Bronx, students are charged $38,602 per year
The international business schools in New York that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Monroe Community College - located in Rochester, students are charged $3,529 per year
- Broome Community College - located in Binghamton, students are charged $3,909 per year
- Herkimer County Community College - located in Herkimer, students are charged $3,920 per year
An international business degree from a New York school... what next?
Chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer are the professions of choice for a majority of international business graduates in New York. 180,060 international business professionals were working in New York in 2010. Of these, 35,380 were business analysts. In addition, 19,230 were chief executive officers, and 97,640 were operations managers. The following counties have the largest number of New York international business professionals:
- Bergen County - 115,610 international business professionals
- Nassau County - 24,690 international business professionals
- Erie County - 9,800 international business professionals
The government projects that the number of international business professionals in New York will shrink by -3%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 185,270 international business professionals working in New York. The greatest decline for international business professional is predicted to be amongst Business Analysts, who are expected to increase by 6% by 2018.
international business professionals in New York earn $101,990 per year on average. However, New York international business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $22,650 per year to more than $164,740 per year in 2010. On average international business professional earn the most in the following New York counties:
- Bergen County - $114,650 per year
- Dutchess County - $104,643 per year
- Livingston County - $96,955 per year
The following counties in New York have the lowest average salaries for international business professional:
- Cayuga County - $73,045 per year
- Clinton County - $75,308 per year
- Hamilton County - $77,618 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in New York were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $191,180 per year
- Operations Manager - $137,660 per year
- Business Analyst - $100,350 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in New York were:
- Purchasing Agent - $60,940 per year
- International Buyer - $58,030 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New York statistics regarding a career in international business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in New York
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in New York
- Master's Degree in International Business in New York
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New York
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||97,640||$137,660||15.2%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||13,780||$60,940||3.5%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||8,660||$65,700||4.5%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||5,030||$100,070||60.7%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||340||$58,030||-33.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in New York