There are schools offering business management courses in North Carolina!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in North Carolina
Each year, roughly 0.4% of North Carolina students graduate with degrees in business management. Thus, North Carolina's 53 business management schools put out approximately 818 business administrators each year.
Appalachian State University, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in North Carolina that has a business management program. It is located in Boone. no students graduated with a degree in business management from Appalachian State University in 2010. Appalachian State University charged in-state students $5,251 in tuition fees per year.
East Carolina University, which is located in Greenville, is the second-ranked school in North Carolina that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. Tuition at East Carolina University was $4,797 per year.
The third-ranked school in North Carolina that has a business management program is University of North Carolina at Asheville. University of North Carolina at Asheville, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in Asheville. In 2010, 4 students graduated from University of North Carolina at Asheville business management program. Students at University of North Carolina at Asheville paid $4,729 per year in tuition fees.
Business management schools in North Carolina, charge students an average tuition of $3,241 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $21,965 per year, or as little as $1,422 per year. In 2010, the business management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in North Carolina were:
- Salem College - located in Winston Salem, students are charged $21,965 per year
- Pfeiffer University - located in Misenheimer, students are charged $20,577 per year
The business management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in North Carolina were:
- Randolph Community College - located in Asheboro, students are charged $1,422 per year
- Vance-Granville Community College - located in Henderson, students are charged $1,454 per year
- Southeastern Community College - located in Whiteville, students are charged $1,455 per year
A business management degree from a North Carolina school... what next?
The highest percentage of business management graduates in North Carolina pursue careers as a business administrator. In 2010, there were 3,230 business administrators working in North Carolina. In North Carolina, the largest numbers of business administrators work in the following counties:
- Anson County - 880 business administrators
- Franklin County - 430 business administrators
- Chatham County - 380 business administrators
The government projects that the number of business administrators in North Carolina will grow by 10%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 4,070 business administrators working in North Carolina.
A business administrator in North Carolina makes an average of $81,540 per year. However, North Carolina business administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $31,400 per year to more than $142,460 per year in 2010. A business administrator in the following North Carolina counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Chatham County - $95,730 per year
- Cumberland County - $89,220 per year
- Anson County - $84,710 per year
A business administrator in the following counties in North Carolina make the lowest salaries on average:
- Alleghany County - $63,590 per year
- Alexander County - $65,350 per year
- Caswell County - $68,930 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional North Carolina statistics regarding a career in business management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in North Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in North Carolina
- Master's Degree in Business Management in North Carolina
- Certificate in Business Management in North Carolina
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||8,860||$105,630||11.9%|
|Administrative Services Managers||3,230||$81,540||-17.8%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||390||$98,430||-53.6%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||90||$49,360||-18.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in North Carolina