There are schools offering construction management certificates in North Carolina!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in North Carolina
- Construction Management Certificates in Delaware
- Construction Management Certificates in Virginia
- Construction Management Certificates in South Carolina
- Construction Management Certificates in Washington DC
- Construction Management Certificates in Maryland
- Construction Management Certificates in West Virginia
- See All Schools in North Carolina
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, approximately 0.1% of North Carolina graduates receive degrees in construction management. Thus, North Carolina's 18 construction management schools put out approximately 252 construction managers each year.
The top-ranked school in North Carolina that has a construction management program is Appalachian State University. Appalachian State University, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Boone. In 2010, 95 students graduated from Appalachian State University's construction management program. Tuition at Appalachian State University was $5,251 per year.
East Carolina University, which is located in Greenville, is the second-ranked school in North Carolina that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. 3 students graduated with degree in construction management from East Carolina University in 2010. East Carolina University charged in-state students $4,797 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in North Carolina that has a construction management program is Western Carolina University. Western Carolina University, which was ranked 39th in the country in 2010, is located in Cullowhee. 84 students graduated with degree in construction management from Western Carolina University in 2010. Students at Western Carolina University paid $5,124 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a North Carolina construction management school, average tuition will be $6,015 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,846 per year to $18,048 per year. In 2010, the construction management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in North Carolina were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Charlotte South - located in Charlotte, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Charlotte, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute_High Point - located in High Point, students are charged $18,048 per year
The following North Carolina construction management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Isothermal Community College - located in Spindale, students are charged $1,846 per year
- Piedmont Community College - located in Roxboro, students are charged $1,857 per year
- Western Piedmont Community College - located in Morganton, students are charged $1,874 per year
A construction management degree from a North Carolina school... what next?
The highest percentage of construction management graduates in North Carolina pursue careers as a construction manager. North Carolina had 6,660 construction managers in 2010. The North Carolina counties with the largest populations of construction managers are:
- Anson County - 1,860 construction managers
- Franklin County - 1,110 construction managers
- Bladen County - 530 construction managers
The government projects that the number of construction managers in North Carolina will grow by 15%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 25,300 construction managers working in North Carolina.
A construction manager in North Carolina makes an average of $91,990 per year. But, salaries for construction managers can vary. In 2010, construction managers made as little as less than $53,410 per year or as much as more than $139,710 per year in North Carolina. The counties in North Carolina with the highest average salary for a construction manager are:
- Alexander County - $100,950 per year
- Franklin County - $94,760 per year
- Chatham County - $92,910 per year
The following counties in North Carolina have the lowest average salaries for construction managers:
- Caswell County - $74,110 per year
- Buncombe County - $74,940 per year
- Wayne County - $78,390 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional North Carolina statistics regarding a career in construction management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in North Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in North Carolina
- Master's Degree in Construction Management in North Carolina
- Certificate in Construction Management in North Carolina
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,516 miles from location||East Carolina University||Greenville||NC||67.9538||42%||27,654|
|5,761 miles from location||Appalachian State University||Boone||NC||72.8402||36%||16,968|
|5,599 miles from location||Fayetteville Technical Community College||Fayetteville||NC||10.488||n/a||11,203|
|5,840 miles from location||Western Carolina University||Cullowhee||NC||61.4786||33%||9,429|
|5,518 miles from location||Pitt Community College||Winterville||NC||9.95751||n/a||7,512|
|5,759 miles from location||Western Piedmont Community College||Morganton||NC||13.5299||n/a||3,322|
|5,613 miles from location||Piedmont Community College||Roxboro||NC||12.1911||n/a||2,874|
|5,733 miles from location||Wilkes Community College||Wilkesboro||NC||15.1376||n/a||2,855|
|5,770 miles from location||Isothermal Community College||Spindale||NC||9.38849||n/a||2,674|
|5,798 miles from location||Blue Ridge Community College||Flat Rock||NC||12.7292||n/a||2,488|
|5,827 miles from location||Haywood Community College||Clyde||NC||19.1878||n/a||2,342|
|5,474 miles from location||Carteret Community College||Morehead City||NC||9.34196||n/a||1,872|
|5,565 miles from location||Sampson Community College||Clinton||NC||11.7051||n/a||1,613|
|5,504 miles from location||Roanoke-Chowan Community College||Ahoskie||NC||6.40777||n/a||963|
|5,711 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute-Charlotte South||Charlotte||NC||10.7017||100%||815|
|0 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute_High Point||High Point||NC||12.3074||100%||369|
|5,599 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute||Morrisville||NC||10.1873||100%||310|
|5,705 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute||Charlotte||NC||n/a||n/a||148|
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers +||20,040||$51,700||-16.8%|
|Construction Laborers +||19,240||$25,340||-17.2%|
|Construction Managers +||6,660||$91,990||-21.0%|
|Civil Engineers +||5,290||$78,120||3.9%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors +||2,770||$49,710||4.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in North Carolina