There are schools offering international business degrees in North Carolina!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in North Carolina
- International Business Degrees in Delaware
- International Business Degrees in Virginia
- International Business Degrees in South Carolina
- International Business Degrees in Washington DC
- International Business Degrees in Maryland
- International Business Degrees in West Virginia
- See All Schools in North Carolina
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of North Carolina receive international business degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 293 international business professionals graduate from North Carolina's 23 international business schools.
North Carolina State University at Raleigh, which was ranked 20th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in North Carolina that has a international business program. It is located in Raleigh. In 2010, North Carolina State University at Raleigh graduated 52 students from its international business program. Students at North Carolina State University at Raleigh paid $6,529 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in North Carolina with a international business program is Appalachian State University, which is located in Boone. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. 20 students graduated with degree in international business from Appalachian State University in 2010. The tuition rate at Appalachian State University was $5,251 per year.
The third-ranked school in North Carolina with a international business program is University of North Carolina-Wilmington, which is located in Wilmington. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. 0 students graduated with degree in international business from University of North Carolina-Wilmington in 2010. University of North Carolina-Wilmington charged in-state students $5,322 in tuition fees per year.
International business schools in North Carolina, charge students an average tuition of $12,395 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $26,200 per year, or as little as $1,454 per year. In 2010, the international business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in North Carolina were:
- Meredith College - located in Raleigh, students are charged $26,200 per year
- Warren Wilson College - located in Swannanoa, students are charged $25,626 per year
- Lenoir-Rhyne University - located in Hickory, students are charged $25,290 per year
The following North Carolina international business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Vance-Granville Community College - located in Henderson, students are charged $1,454 per year
- Forsyth Technical Community College - located in Winston Salem, students are charged $1,524 per year
- Pitt Community College - located in Winterville, students are charged $1,980 per year
An international business degree from a North Carolina school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs international business graduates in North Carolina pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. If you decide to work as an international business professional in North Carolina, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 73,780 North Carolina international business professional as of 2010. This number includes 8,480 business analysts, 2,850 chief executive officers, and 49,630 operations managers. The North Carolina counties with the largest populations of international business professional are:
- Anson County - 19,950 international business professionals
- Franklin County - 10,730 international business professionals
- Guilford County - 7,020 international business professionals
The government projects that the number of international business professionals in North Carolina will grow by 1%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 85,480 international business professionals working in North Carolina. The greatest growth for international business professional is predicted to be amongst Business Analysts, who are expected to increase by 12% by 2018.
On average, international business professionals earn a salary of $90,159 per year in North Carolina state. However, North Carolina international business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $18,710 per year to more than $165,180 per year in 2010. International business professionals in the following North Carolina counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Wayne County - $121,027 per year
- Chatham County - $120,767 per year
- Davie County - $102,808 per year
The following counties in North Carolina have the lowest average salaries for international business professional:
- Greene County - $67,383 per year
- Onslow County - $73,637 per year
- Bladen County - $77,976 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in North Carolina were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $192,900 per year
- Operations Manager - $120,070 per year
- Business Professor - $82,220 per year
The international business professionals with lowest average salaries in North Carolina were:
- Wholesale Buyer - $52,640 per year
- International Buyer - $47,650 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional North Carolina statistics regarding a career in international business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in North Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in North Carolina
- Master's Degree in International Business in North Carolina
- Certificate in International Business in North Carolina
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||49,630||$120,070||-12.3%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||6,630||$56,160||-7.9%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||3,300||$52,640||13.4%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||2,760||$82,220||-11.0%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||130||$47,650||-62.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in North Carolina