There are schools offering MBA programs in North Carolina!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in North Carolina
Duke University, which is located in Durham, is the top-ranked school in North Carolina that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 10th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 784 students graduated from Duke University's MBA program. Duke University charged in-state students $40,243 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in North Carolina that has a MBA program is University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, which was ranked 12th in the country in 2010, is located in Chapel Hill. In 2010, 756 students graduated from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill MBA program. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill charged in-state students $6,665 in tuition fees per year.
North Carolina State University at Raleigh, which was ranked 12th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in North Carolina that has a MBA program. It is located in Raleigh. 656 students graduated with degree in MBA from North Carolina State University at Raleigh in 2010. The tuition rate at North Carolina State University at Raleigh was $6,529 per year.
Tuition at North Carolina's MBA schools ranges from $40,243 per year to $1,422 per year. But, the average tuition is $8,730 per year. In 2010, the MBA schools that charged the highest tuition rates in North Carolina were:
- Duke University - located in Durham, students are charged $40,243 per year
- Wake Forest University - located in Winston Salem, students are charged $39,970 per year
- Guilford College - located in Greensboro, students are charged $28,800 per year
The MBA schools in North Carolina that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Randolph Community College - located in Asheboro, students are charged $1,422 per year
- Vance-Granville Community College - located in Henderson, students are charged $1,454 per year
- Southeastern Community College - located in Whiteville, students are charged $1,455 per year
A MBA degree from a North Carolina school... what next?
A large number of North Carolina MBA graduates become general managers. 49,630 general managers were working in North Carolina in 2010. The North Carolina counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- Anson County - 12,920 general managers
- Franklin County - 7,570 general managers
- Guilford County - 4,580 general managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of general managers in the state of North Carolina will shrink to 55,780. This would require a -1% decline in the profession.
On average, general managers earn $120,070 per year. However, North Carolina general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $46,510 per year to more than $165,180 per year in 2010. The counties in North Carolina with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Anson County - $132,760 per year
- Chatham County - $127,910 per year
- Franklin County - $125,970 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following North Carolina counties:
- Onslow County - $91,930 per year
- Alleghany County - $93,110 per year
- Wayne County - $99,250 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional North Carolina statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in North Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in North Carolina
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in North Carolina
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in North Carolina
- Certificate in Business Administration in North Carolina
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||49,630||$120,070||-12.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in North Carolina