There are schools offering administrative assistant courses in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Administrative Assisting Programs in North Dakota
Approximately 0.4% of graduates in of North Dakota receive administrative assisting certificates every year. That means an estimated 70 administrative assistants graduate from North Dakota's 13 administrative assistant schools each year.
The top-ranked school in North Dakota with a administrative assistant program is Minot State University, which is located in Minot. In 2010, it was ranked 48th nationwide. In 2010, Minot State University graduated no students from its administrative assistant program. The tuition rate at Minot State University was $5,637 per year.
North Dakota State College of Science, which is located in Wahpeton, is the second-ranked school in North Dakota that has a administrative assistant program. It received a ranking of 77th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 7 students graduated from North Dakota State College of Science administrative assistant program. Tuition at North Dakota State College of Science was $4,173 per year.
Williston State College, which was ranked 77th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in North Dakota that has a administrative assistant program. It is located in Williston. In 2010, Williston State College graduated 0 students from its administrative assistant programs. Students at Williston State College paid $3,469 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a North Dakota administrative assistant school, average tuition will be $4,592 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,000 per year to $13,560 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at North Dakota administrative assistant schools were charged at the following schools:
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota - located in Fargo, students are charged $13,560 per year
- Minot State University - located in Minot, students are charged $5,637 per year
- Dickinson State University - located in Dickinson, students are charged $5,393 per year
The administrative assistant schools in North Dakota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Turtle Mountain Community College - located in Belcourt, students are charged $2,000 per year
- Cankdeska Cikana Community College - located in Fort Totten, students are charged $2,480 per year
- Bismarck State College - located in Bismarck, students are charged $3,356 per year
An administrative assistant certificate from a North Dakota school... what next?
The highest percentage of administrative assistant graduates in North Dakota pursue careers as an administrative assistant. 3,170 administrative assistants were working in North Dakota in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of North Dakota administrative assistants:
- Clay County - 1,080 administrative assistants
- Burleigh County - 820 administrative assistants
- Polk County - 430 administrative assistants
The government projects that by 2018, the number of administrative assistants in the state of North Dakota will grow to 4,540. This would require a 12% growth in the profession.
An administrative assistant in North Dakota earns $37,900 per year on average. In 2010, however, some North Dakota administrative assistants earned as little as less than $23,910 per year or as much as more than $67,310 per year. The counties in North Dakota with the highest average salary for an administrative assistant are:
- Barnes County - $41,890 per year
- Clay County - $40,550 per year
- Polk County - $37,650 per year
The North Dakota counties with the lowest average salary for administrative assistants are:
- Adams County - $34,510 per year
- Burleigh County - $35,440 per year
- Bottineau County - $35,840 per year
For more data regarding a career in administrative assisting in North Dakota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as administrative assisting or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Administrative Assisting in North Dakota
- Certificate in Administrative Assisting in North Dakota
Curious what studying Administrative Assistant gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Office Clerks, General||9,670||$23,930||5.5%|
|Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants||3,170||$37,900||1.3%|
|Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive||3,060||$30,400||-14.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are administrative assistant related jobs in North Dakota