There are schools offering management courses in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Management Programs in North Dakota
University of Mary, which was ranked 44th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in North Dakota that has a management program. It is located in Bismarck. 14 students graduated with a degree in management from University of Mary in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Mary was $13,024 per year.
The second-ranked school in North Dakota with a management program is Minot State University, which is located in Minot. In 2010, it was ranked 48th nationwide. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Minot State University management program. Students at Minot State University paid $5,637 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in North Dakota with a management program is University of North Dakota, which is located in Grand Forks. In 2010, it was ranked 67th nationwide. 54 students graduated with degree in management from University of North Dakota in 2010. Tuition at University of North Dakota was $6,934 per year.
Management schools in North Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $7,314 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $16,780 per year, or as little as $3,356 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at North Dakota management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Jamestown College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $16,780 per year
- University of Mary - located in Bismarck, students are charged $13,024 per year
- University of North Dakota - located in Grand Forks, students are charged $6,934 per year
The management schools in North Dakota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Bismarck State College - located in Bismarck, students are charged $3,356 per year
- Lake Region State College - located in Devils Lake, students are charged $3,908 per year
- North Dakota State College of Science - located in Wahpeton, students are charged $4,173 per year
A management degree from a North Dakota school... what next?
Most people who graduate from management school in North Dakota go on to work as a manager. In 2010, there were 4,320 managers working in North Dakota. The North Dakota counties with the largest populations of managers are:
- Clay County - 1,560 managers
- Burleigh County - 720 managers
- Adams County - 560 managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of managers is expected to grow by 2% by 2018. There are projected to be 4,010 managers working in the North Dakota then.
A manager in North Dakota earns $97,230 per year on average. But, salaries for managers can vary. In 2010, managers made as little as less than $42,920 per year or as much as more than $150,280 per year in North Dakota. A manager in the following North Dakota counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $106,390 per year
- Clay County - $106,110 per year
- Polk County - $90,910 per year
A manager in the following counties in North Dakota make the lowest salaries on average:
- Bottineau County - $80,470 per year
- Nelson County - $84,990 per year
- Barnes County - $87,690 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional North Dakota statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in North Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in North Dakota
- Master's Degree in Management in North Dakota
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||4,320||$97,230||19.3%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||3,370||$35,320||30.6%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||650||$72,430||4.8%|
|Managers, All Other||520||$75,660||8.3%|
|Food Service Managers||300||$47,660||-14.3%|
|Industrial Production Managers||240||$72,250||-20.0%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||210||$55,410||-27.6%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||100||$74,630||-41.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in North Dakota