There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in North Dakota
The top-ranked school in North Dakota that has a RN to MSN program is University of Mary. University of Mary, which was ranked 44th in the country in 2010, is located in Bismarck. In 2010, University of Mary graduated 130 students from its RN to MSN program. Students at University of Mary paid $13,024 per year in tuition fees.
Minot State University, which was ranked 48th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in North Dakota that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Minot. In 2010, Minot State University graduated 33 students from its RN to MSN program. Tuition at Minot State University was $5,637 per year.
University of North Dakota, which is located in Grand Forks, is the third-ranked school in North Dakota that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 67th in the country in 2010. 155 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from University of North Dakota in 2010. Tuition at University of North Dakota was $6,934 per year.
If you choose to attend a North Dakota RN to MSN school, average tuition will be $6,485 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,356 per year to $16,780 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at North Dakota RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Jamestown College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $16,780 per year
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota - located in Fargo, students are charged $13,560 per year
- University of Mary - located in Bismarck, students are charged $13,024 per year
The RN to MSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in North Dakota were:
- Bismarck State College - located in Bismarck, students are charged $3,356 per year
- Williston State College - located in Williston, students are charged $3,469 per year
- Dakota College at Bottineau - located in Bottineau, students are charged $3,856 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in North Dakota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in North Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in North Dakota
- Master's Degree in Nursing in North Dakota
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in North Dakota
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in North Dakota