There are schools offering communications degreess in Ohio!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Ohio
Each year, roughly 0.5% of Ohio students graduate with degrees in communications. In other words, every year an estimated 1,852 communications professionals graduate from Ohio's 54 communications schools.
The top-ranked school in Ohio that has a communications program is Ohio State University-Main Campus. Ohio State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 14th in the country in 2010, is located in Columbus. 472 students graduated with a degree in communications from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. Ohio State University-Main Campus charged in-state students $9,420 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Ohio that has a communications program is Ohio University-Main Campus. Ohio University-Main Campus, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Athens. 32 students graduated with degree in communications from Ohio University-Main Campus in 2010. Ohio University-Main Campus charged in-state students $9,603 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Ohio with a communications program is The College of Wooster, which is located in Wooster. In 2010, it was ranked 29th nationwide. In 2010, The College of Wooster graduated 14 students from its communications programs. The tuition rate at The College of Wooster was $36,598 per year.
Tuition at Ohio's communications schools ranges from $38,220 per year to $1,735 per year. But, the average tuition is $18,448 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Ohio communications schools were charged at the following schools:
- Denison University - located in Granville, students are charged $38,220 per year
- The College of Wooster - located in Wooster, students are charged $36,598 per year
- Wittenberg University - located in Springfield, students are charged $35,424 per year
The communications schools in Ohio that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Sinclair Community College - located in Dayton, students are charged $1,735 per year
- North Central State College - located in Mansfield, students are charged $3,114 per year
- Stark State College of Technology - located in Canton, students are charged $3,258 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Communications in Ohio
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Ohio
- Certificate in Communications in Ohio
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||n/a||$27,090|
|Advertising Sales Agents||4,660||$44,440||-19.7%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||2,180||$33,840||-4.8%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||1,020||$28,670||-30.6%|
|Writers and Authors||1,020||$54,010||-18.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Ohio