There are schools offering international business degrees in Ohio!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Ohio
Around 0.1% of Ohio's graduates graduate from international business degree programs every year. Thus, Ohio's 41 international business schools put out approximately 414 international business professionals each year.
Ohio State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a international business program. It is located in Columbus. 42 students graduated with a degree in international business from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at Ohio State University-Main Campus was $9,420 per year.
Kenyon College, which is located in Gambier, is the second-ranked school in Ohio that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 21st in the country in 2010. In 2010, Kenyon College graduated 23 students from its international business program. The tuition rate at Kenyon College was $40,900 per year.
Case Western Reserve University, which was ranked 21st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Ohio that has a international business program. It is located in Cleveland. In 2010, Case Western Reserve University graduated 10 students from its international business programs. Tuition at Case Western Reserve University was $37,648 per year.
If you choose to attend a Ohio international business school, average tuition will be $19,552 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,537 per year to $40,900 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Ohio international business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Kenyon College - located in Gambier, students are charged $40,900 per year
- Case Western Reserve University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $37,648 per year
- Ohio Wesleyan University - located in Delaware, students are charged $36,398 per year
The international business schools in Ohio that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Cuyahoga Community College District - located in Cleveland, students are charged $2,537 per year
- North Central State College - located in Mansfield, students are charged $3,114 per year
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College - located in Cincinnati, students are charged $5,069 per year
An international business degree from an Ohio school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs international business graduates in Ohio pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. In 2010, there were 78,290 international business professional working in Ohio, including 18,030 business analysts, 8,200 chief executive officers, and 32,950 operations managers. In Ohio, the largest numbers of international business professional work in the following counties:
- Delaware County - 18,870 international business professionals
- Dearborn County - 17,040 international business professionals
- Cuyahoga County - 15,760 international business professionals
The government projects that the number of international business professionals in Ohio will shrink by 0%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 71,540 international business professionals working in Ohio. The greatest decline for international business professional is predicted to be amongst Business Analysts, who are expected to increase by 8% by 2018.
international business professionals in Ohio earn $85,446 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Ohio international business professional earned as little as less than $15,770 per year or as much as more than $162,480 per year. On average international business professional earn the most in the following Ohio counties:
- Allen County - $97,675 per year
- Delaware County - $93,505 per year
- Cuyahoga County - $93,200 per year
International business professionals in the following counties in Ohio make the lowest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $67,483 per year
- Auglaize County - $73,114 per year
- Jefferson County - $77,320 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in Ohio were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $173,720 per year
- Operations Manager - $112,420 per year
- Business Analyst - $78,020 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Ohio were:
- International Buyer - $54,910 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $54,340 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in international business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Ohio
- Master's Degree in International Business in Ohio
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||32,950||$112,420||-43.3%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||11,540||$58,180||-1.4%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||4,060||$54,340||-21.8%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||3,280||$66,530||1.5%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||230||$54,910||-54.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Ohio