There are schools offering organizational psychology programs in Ohio!
Schools Offering Organizational Psychology Programs in Ohio
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of Ohio receive organizational psychology degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 389 organizational psychologists graduate from Ohio's 19 organizational psychology schools.
Case Western Reserve University, which is located in Cleveland, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a organizational psychology program. It received a ranking of 22nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 48 students graduated from Case Western Reserve University's organizational psychology program. Case Western Reserve University charged in-state students $37,648 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Ohio with a organizational psychology program is Ohio University-Main Campus, which is located in Athens. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. In 2010, Ohio University-Main Campus graduated 4 students from its organizational psychology program. The tuition rate at Ohio University-Main Campus was $9,603 per year.
The third-ranked school in Ohio with a organizational psychology program is University of Cincinnati-Main Campus, which is located in Cincinnati. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, University of Cincinnati-Main Campus graduated 51 students from its organizational psychology programs. University of Cincinnati-Main Campus charged in-state students $10,065 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Ohio's organizational psychology schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $15,144 per year, though tuition can range from $37,648 per year to $3,749 per year. The Ohio organizational psychology schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Case Western Reserve University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $37,648 per year
- University of Dayton - located in Dayton, students are charged $29,930 per year
- Baldwin-Wallace College - located in Berea, students are charged $25,260 per year
The following Ohio organizational psychology schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Owens Community College - located in Perrysburg, students are charged $3,749 per year
- Terra State Community College - located in Fremont, students are charged $3,845 per year
- University of Cincinnati-Clermont College - located in Batavia, students are charged $4,863 per year
An organizational psychology degree from an Ohio school... what next?
Most people who graduate from organizational psychology school in Ohio go on to work as an organizational psychologist. 60 organizational psychologists were working in Ohio in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Ohio organizational psychologists:
An organizational psychologist in Ohio earns $81,770 per year on average.
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in organizational psychology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as organizational psychology or psychology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Organizational Psychology in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Psychology in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology in Ohio
- Doctoral Degree in Organizational Psychology in Ohio
- Certificate in Organizational Psychology in Ohio
Curious what studying Organizational Psychology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are organizational psychology related jobs in Ohio