There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Ohio!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Ohio
Ohio State University-Main Campus, which is located in Columbus, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. 338 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. Students at Ohio State University-Main Campus paid $9,420 per year in tuition fees.
Case Western Reserve University, which was ranked 22nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Ohio that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Cleveland. 68 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Case Western Reserve University in 2010. The tuition rate at Case Western Reserve University was $37,648 per year.
The third-ranked school in Ohio that has a RN to MSN program is Ohio University-Main Campus. Ohio University-Main Campus, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Athens. 156 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Ohio University-Main Campus in 2010. Students at Ohio University-Main Campus paid $9,603 per year in tuition fees.
Rn to msn schools in Ohio, charge students an average tuition of $11,854 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $37,648 per year, or as little as $1,735 per year. In 2010, the following Ohio RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Case Western Reserve University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $37,648 per year
- Ohio Northern University - located in Ada, students are charged $33,099 per year
- Xavier University - located in Cincinnati, students are charged $29,970 per year
The RN to MSN schools in Ohio that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Sinclair Community College - located in Dayton, students are charged $1,735 per year
- Cuyahoga Community College District - located in Cleveland, students are charged $2,537 per year
- Lorain County Community College - located in Elyria, students are charged $2,570 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Certificate in Nursing in Ohio
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||870||$81,580||-31.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Ohio