There are schools offering business degrees in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Oklahoma
Oklahoma City University, which is located in Oklahoma City, is the top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a business program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. 328 students graduated with a degree in business from Oklahoma City University in 2010. Oklahoma City University charged in-state students $25,760 in tuition fees per year.
Oklahoma Christian University, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a business program. It is located in Edmond. 168 students graduated with degree in business from Oklahoma Christian University in 2010. Students at Oklahoma Christian University paid $17,456 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a business program is Saint Gregorys University. Saint Gregorys University, which was ranked 54th in the country in 2010, is located in Shawnee. In 2010, Saint Gregorys University graduated 104 students from its business programs. Saint Gregorys University charged in-state students $17,516 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma business school, average tuition will be $5,634 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,091 per year to $28,735 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Oklahoma business schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The business schools in Oklahoma that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Connors State College - located in Warner, students are charged $2,091 per year
- Carl Albert State College - located in Poteau, students are charged $2,216 per year
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
A business degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs business graduates in Oklahoma pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst. Oklahoma had 71,740 business professionals in 2010. 3,670 of these business professionals were business analysts, 5,240 were chief executive officers, and 26,840 were operations managers. The largest populations of Oklahoma business professional are working in the following counties:
- Canadian County - 26,980 business professionals
- Creek County - 21,910 business professionals
- Atoka County - 6,410 business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of business professionals is expected to grow by 13% by 2018. There are projected to be 92,200 business professionals working in Oklahoma then. Of these 92,200 business professionals, the government predicts that 5,960 will be business analysts, 11,670 will be chief executive officers, and 27,720 will be operations managers.
On average, business professionals earn a salary of $66,163 per year in Oklahoma state. But, salaries for business professional can vary. In 2010, business professional made as little as less than $17,840 per year or as much as more than $158,930 per year in Oklahoma. Business professionals in the following Oklahoma counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Creek County - $69,458 per year
- Canadian County - $68,419 per year
- Comanche County - $65,393 per year
Business professionals in the following counties in Oklahoma make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cherokee County - $56,812 per year
- Atoka County - $58,989 per year
- Beckham County - $61,849 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in Oklahoma were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $129,710 per year
- Operations Manager - $85,480 per year
- Financial Manager - $84,860 per year
On average, the lowest paid business professionals in Oklahoma were:
- Loan Officer - $46,480 per year
- Credit Counselor - $31,800 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Business in Oklahoma
- Doctoral Degree in Business in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Business in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||26,840||$85,480||-0.5%|
|Accountants and Auditors||13,700||$55,870||5.9%|
|Administrative Services Managers||3,760||$61,860||7.1%|
|Human Resources Managers||980||$60,940|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||880||$60,180||-5.4%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||580||$67,960||3.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Oklahoma