There are schools offering educational leadership programs in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Educational Leadership Programs in Oklahoma
Approximately 0.5% of graduates in of Oklahoma receive educational leadership degrees every year. Thus, Oklahoma's 12 educational leadership schools put out approximately 462 educational leadership professonals each year.
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma with a educational leadership program is Oklahoma City University, which is located in Oklahoma City. In 2010, it was ranked 36th nationwide. In 2010, no students graduated from Oklahoma City University's educational leadership program. The tuition rate at Oklahoma City University was $25,760 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma with a educational leadership program is University of Oklahoma Norman Campus, which is located in Norman. In 2010, it was ranked 62nd nationwide. In 2010, University of Oklahoma Norman Campus graduated 40 students from its educational leadership program. Students at University of Oklahoma Norman Campus paid $7,864 per year in tuition fees.
Oklahoma State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 62nd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a educational leadership program. It is located in Stillwater. 92 students graduated with degree in educational leadership from Oklahoma State University-Main Campus in 2010. Oklahoma State University-Main Campus charged in-state students $6,779 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Oklahoma's educational leadership schools ranges from $25,760 per year to $4,335 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,339 per year. In 2010, the following Oklahoma educational leadership schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
- Oklahoma Baptist University - located in Shawnee, students are charged $18,608 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oklahoma educational leadership schools were charged at the following schools:
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University - located in Weatherford, students are charged $4,335 per year
- Cameron University - located in Lawton, students are charged $4,336 per year
- Northeastern State University - located in Tahlequah, students are charged $4,385 per year
An educational leadership degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
educational leadership graduates in Oklahoma can go into a variety of professions such as preschool director, dean, and distance learning coordinator. Oklahoma had 4,870 educational leadership professonals in 2010. 3,100 of these educational leadership professonals were middle school principals, 750 were preschool directors, and 830 were deans. The following counties have the largest number of Oklahoma educational leadership professonals:
- Canadian County - 1,580 educational leadership professonals
- Creek County - 1,090 educational leadership professonals
- Atoka County - 570 educational leadership professonals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of educational leadership professonals in the state of Oklahoma will grow to 5,270. This would require a 6% growth in the field.
educational leadership professonals in Oklahoma make an average of $65,063 per year. But, salaries for educational leadership professonal can vary. In 2010, educational leadership professonal made as little as less than $19,740 per year or as much as more than $165,170 per year in Oklahoma. On average educational leadership professonal earn the most in the following Oklahoma counties:
- Comanche County - $67,360 per year
- Canadian County - $64,707 per year
- Atoka County - $63,470 per year
The Oklahoma counties with the lowest average salary for educational leadership professonals are:
- Beckham County - $48,430 per year
- Cherokee County - $48,460 per year
- Adair County - $48,780 per year
The educational leadership professonals with highest average salaries in Oklahoma were:
- Dean - $79,300 per year
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $75,790 per year
- Middle School Principal - $65,910 per year
The educational leadership professonals with lowest average salaries in Oklahoma were:
- Middle School Principal - $65,910 per year
- Preschool Director - $39,250 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in educational leadership. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as educational leadership or special education.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Educational Leadership in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Educational Leadership in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership in Oklahoma
- Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Educational Leadership gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School||3,100||$65,910||5.1%|
|Education Administrators, Postsecondary||830||$79,300||-43.5%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program||750||$39,250||2.7%|
|Education Administrators, All Other||190||$75,790||0.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are educational leadership related jobs in Oklahoma