There are schools offering finance degrees in Oregon!
Schools Offering Finance Programs in Oregon
Your Favorite Schools
The top-ranked school in Oregon that has a finance program is Linfield College. Linfield College, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Mcminnville. 16 students graduated with a degree in finance from Linfield College in 2010. Students at Linfield College paid $30,604 per year in tuition fees.
Oregon State University, which is located in Corvallis, is the second-ranked school in Oregon that has a finance program. It received a ranking of 64th in the country in 2010. 33 students graduated with degree in finance from Oregon State University in 2010. Students at Oregon State University paid $7,115 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Oregon with a finance program is University of Portland, which is located in Portland. In 2010, it was ranked 67th nationwide. In 2010, 24 students graduated from University of Portland finance program. University of Portland charged in-state students $33,538 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Oregon's finance schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $14,328 per year, though tuition can range from $33,538 per year to $3,645 per year. In 2010, the finance schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Oregon were:
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- Linfield College - located in Mcminnville, students are charged $30,604 per year
- DeVry University-Oregon - located in Portland, students are charged $14,826 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oregon finance schools were charged at the following schools:
- Chemeketa Community College - located in Salem, students are charged $3,645 per year
- Southern Oregon University - located in Ashland, students are charged $6,729 per year
- Oregon State University - located in Corvallis, students are charged $7,115 per year
A finance degree from an Oregon school... what next?
Many Oregon finance graduates become a auditor, financial quantitative analyst, financial examiner, credit analyst, and sales agent. 26,460 finance professionals were working in Oregon in 2010. Of these, 720 were budget analysts. In addition, 11,430 were auditors, and 1,580 were financial quantitative analysts. The Oregon counties with the largest populations of finance professional are:
- Clackamas County - 18,510 finance professionals
- Marion County - 2,320 finance professionals
- Lane County - 2,040 finance professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 29,840 finance professionals will be working in Oregon. This would require the number of finance professional to grow by 8%.
On average, finance professionals earn $71,504 per year. But, salaries for finance professional can vary. In 2010, finance professional made as little as less than $23,330 per year or as much as more than $166,220 per year in Oregon. The counties in Oregon with the highest average salary for finance professionals are:
- Clackamas County - $72,843 per year
- Linn County - $72,033 per year
- Jackson County - $72,004 per year
On average, finance professionals earn the least in the following Oregon counties:
- Clatsop County - $56,682 per year
- Baker County - $61,738 per year
- Benton County - $64,434 per year
The finance professionals with highest average salaries in Oregon were:
- Branch Financial Manager - $103,770 per year
- Economist - $100,630 per year
- Sales Agent - $79,030 per year
On average, the lowest paid finance professionals in Oregon were:
- Credit Analyst - $57,040 per year
- Loan Counselor - $40,510 per year
For more data regarding a career in finance in Oregon and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or finance, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Finance in Oregon
- Certificate in Finance in Oregon
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,763 miles from location||Portland State University||Portland||OR||27.0639||52%||27,901|
|7,817 miles from location||Oregon State University||Corvallis||OR||35.6035||44%||21,950|
|7,791 miles from location||Chemeketa Community College||Salem||OR||10.9513||n/a||12,217|
|7,857 miles from location||Southern Oregon University||Ashland||OR||21.8939||50%||5,104|
|7,763 miles from location||University of Portland||Portland||OR||33.2823||16%||3,706|
|7,795 miles from location||Linfield College||Mcminnville||OR||66.061||31%||1,678|
|7,768 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Oregon Campus||Portland||OR||10.5117||n/a||1,136|
|7,767 miles from location||DeVry University-Oregon||Portland||OR||10.0914||86%||218|
Curious what studying Finance gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Accountants and Auditors +||11,430||$62,080||1.3%|
|Financial Managers +||4,540||$103,770||15.5%|
|Loan Officers +||3,790||$68,470||-27.5%|
|Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents +||2,870||$79,030||22.1%|
|Financial Specialists, All Other +||1,580||$63,990||12.1%|
|Budget Analysts +||720||$64,210||12.5%|
|Credit Analysts +||660||$57,040||20.0%|
|Credit Counselors +||390||$40,510||56.0%|
|Financial Examiners +||250||$75,310||177.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are finance related jobs in Oregon