There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Oregon!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Oregon
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Idaho
- Healthcare Administration Programs in California
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Nevada
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Montana
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Washington State
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Utah
- See All Schools in Oregon
Your Favorite Schools
Approximately 0.3% of graduates in of Oregon receive healthcare administration degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 232 healthcare administrators graduate from Oregon's 13 healthcare administration schools.
The top-ranked school in Oregon that has a healthcare administration program is Oregon State University. Oregon State University, which was ranked 64th in the country in 2010, is located in Corvallis. 33 students graduated with a degree in healthcare administration from Oregon State University in 2010. Tuition at Oregon State University was $7,115 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oregon that has a healthcare administration program is Concorde Career College. Concorde Career College, which was ranked 65th in the country in 2010, is located in Portland. In 2010, 0 students graduated from Concorde Career College healthcare administration program.
The third-ranked school in Oregon that has a healthcare administration program is University of Portland. University of Portland, which was ranked 67th in the country in 2010, is located in Portland. University of Portland charged in-state students $33,538 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Oregon healthcare administration school, average tuition will be $8,812 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,645 per year to $33,538 per year. In 2010, the following Oregon healthcare administration schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- Concordia University - located in Portland, students are charged $24,114 per year
- Everest College-Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $14,740 per year
The healthcare administration schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Oregon were:
- Chemeketa Community College - located in Salem, students are charged $3,645 per year
- Mt Hood Community College - located in Gresham, students are charged $3,769 per year
- Oregon State University - located in Corvallis, students are charged $7,115 per year
A healthcare administration degree from an Oregon school... what next?
A large number of Oregon healthcare administration graduates become healthcare administrators. 3,090 healthcare administrators were working in Oregon in 2010. The largest populations of Oregon healthcare administrators are working in the following counties:
- Clackamas County - 1,870 healthcare administrators
- Marion County - 270 healthcare administrators
- Baker County - 250 healthcare administrators
The government projects that by 2018, the number of healthcare administrators in the state of Oregon will grow to 3,760. This would require a 20% growth in the profession.
On average, a healthcare administrator earns a salary of $99,200 per year in Oregon state. However, this number is only an average. healthcare administrators in Oregon had varying salaries from $40,600 to $154,930 per year in 2010. The following counties in Oregon have the highest average salaries for healthcare administrators:
- Clackamas County - $106,970 per year
- Jackson County - $97,460 per year
- Marion County - $94,430 per year
On average, healthcare administrators earns the least in the following Oregon counties:
- Douglas County - $76,700 per year
- Deschutes County - $77,670 per year
- Baker County - $86,170 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in healthcare administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or health science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Oregon
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in Oregon
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,763 miles from location||Portland State University||Portland||OR||27.0639||52%||27,901|
|7,817 miles from location||Oregon State University||Corvallis||OR||35.6035||44%||21,950|
|7,791 miles from location||Chemeketa Community College||Salem||OR||10.9513||n/a||12,217|
|7,750 miles from location||Mt Hood Community College||Gresham||OR||12.9715||n/a||8,897|
|7,812 miles from location||Oregon Institute of Technology||Klamath Falls||OR||24.9874||56%||3,915|
|7,763 miles from location||University of Portland||Portland||OR||33.2823||16%||3,706|
|7,763 miles from location||Oregon Health & Science University||Portland||OR||1.93187||n/a||2,583|
|7,761 miles from location||Carrington College-Portland||Portland||OR||32.2652||100%||1,990|
|7,759 miles from location||Concordia University||Portland||OR||21.3662||31%||1,901|
|7,768 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Oregon Campus||Portland||OR||10.5117||n/a||1,136|
|7,762 miles from location||Everest College-Portland||Portland||OR||17.4904||70%||737|
|7,761 miles from location||Concorde Career College||Portland||OR||35.2633||100%||720|
|7,861 miles from location||Abdill Career College Inc||Medford||OR||21.7653||n/a||114|
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers +||3,090||$99,200||21.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Oregon