There are schools offering international business degrees in Oregon!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Oregon
Approximately 0.3% of graduates in of Oregon receive international business degrees every year. Thus, Oregon's 10 international business schools put out approximately 253 international business professionals each year.
The top-ranked school in Oregon that has a international business program is Willamette University. Willamette University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Salem. 20 students graduated with a degree in international business from Willamette University in 2010. Tuition at Willamette University was $37,361 per year.
Linfield College, which is located in Mcminnville, is the second-ranked school in Oregon that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 34th in the country in 2010. 11 students graduated with degree in international business from Linfield College in 2010. Tuition at Linfield College was $30,604 per year.
University of Oregon, which was ranked 34th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a international business program. It is located in Eugene. In 2010, 127 students graduated from University of Oregon international business program. Tuition at University of Oregon was $8,190 per year.
International business schools in Oregon, charge students an average tuition of $16,605 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $37,361 per year, or as little as $6,729 per year. In 2010, the following Oregon international business schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Willamette University - located in Salem, students are charged $37,361 per year
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- Linfield College - located in Mcminnville, students are charged $30,604 per year
The following Oregon international business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Southern Oregon University - located in Ashland, students are charged $6,729 per year
- Oregon State University - located in Corvallis, students are charged $7,115 per year
- Portland State University - located in Portland, students are charged $7,130 per year
An international business degree from an Oregon school... what next?
Chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer are the professions of choice for a majority of international business graduates in Oregon. Oregon had 31,150 international business professionals in 2010. 3,830 of these international business professionals were business analysts, 1,750 were chief executive officers, and 19,560 were operations managers. In Oregon, the largest numbers of international business professional work in the following counties:
- Clackamas County - 20,090 international business professionals
- Marion County - 3,490 international business professionals
- Lane County - 2,500 international business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of international business professionals is expected to grow by 6% by 2018. There are projected to be 36,010 international business professionals working in Oregon then. Of these 36,010 international business professionals, the government predicts that 4,600 will be business analysts, 1,740 will be chief executive officers, and 22,100 will be operations managers.
international business professionals in Oregon make an average of $87,990 per year. But, salaries for international business professional can vary. In 2010, international business professional made as little as less than $25,150 per year or as much as more than $165,840 per year in Oregon. On average international business professional earn the most in the following Oregon counties:
- Deschutes County - $103,597 per year
- Jackson County - $95,770 per year
- Clackamas County - $92,613 per year
The Oregon counties with the lowest average salary for international business professionals are:
- Douglas County - $63,203 per year
- Baker County - $73,390 per year
- Benton County - $74,597 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in Oregon were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $184,700 per year
- Operations Manager - $102,420 per year
- Business Professor - $93,050 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Oregon were:
- Purchasing Agent - $54,460 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $46,730 per year
For more data regarding a career in international business in Oregon and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Oregon
- Master's Degree in International Business in Oregon
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||19,560||$102,420||3.4%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||3,020||$54,460||-7.6%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||2,080||$46,730||-17.8%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||570||$93,050||42.5%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||340||$60,820||17.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Oregon