There are schools offering management courses in Oregon!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Oregon
The top-ranked school in Oregon with a management program is University of Oregon, which is located in Eugene. In 2010, it was ranked 61st nationwide. 35 students graduated with a degree in management from University of Oregon in 2010. University of Oregon charged in-state students $8,190 in tuition fees per year.
Oregon State University, which was ranked 64th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Oregon that has a management program. It is located in Corvallis. In 2010, Oregon State University graduated 11 students from its management program. The tuition rate at Oregon State University was $7,115 per year.
University of Portland, which was ranked 64th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a management program. It is located in Portland. 7 students graduated with degree in management from University of Portland in 2010. Tuition at University of Portland was $33,538 per year.
Management schools in Oregon, charge students an average tuition of $7,396 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $33,538 per year, or as little as $2,643 per year. In 2010, the following Oregon management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- Concordia University - located in Portland, students are charged $24,114 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $18,048 per year
The management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Oregon were:
- Central Oregon Community College - located in Bend, students are charged $2,643 per year
- Klamath Community College - located in Klamath Falls, students are charged $2,895 per year
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
A management degree from an Oregon school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Oregon pursue careers as a manager. Oregon had 19,560 managers in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Oregon managers:
- Clackamas County - 12,530 managers
- Marion County - 1,730 managers
- Lane County - 1,670 managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of managers in the state of Oregon will grow to 22,100. This would require a 8% growth in the profession.
On average, a manager earns a salary of $102,420 per year in Oregon state. But, salaries for managers can vary. In 2010, managers made as little as less than $39,450 per year or as much as more than $165,840 per year in Oregon. On average a manager earns the most in the following Oregon counties:
- Clackamas County - $111,730 per year
- Benton County - $100,720 per year
- Marion County - $96,380 per year
The Oregon counties with the lowest average salary for managers are:
- Douglas County - $79,740 per year
- Baker County - $80,660 per year
- Clatsop County - $83,700 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Management in Oregon
- Certificate in Management in Oregon
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||19,560||$102,420||3.4%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||14,440||$39,950||12.1%|
|Managers, All Other||5,790||$84,940||-23.5%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||3,090||$99,200||21.7%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||2,390||$55,690||-10.5%|
|Food Service Managers||2,240||$52,150||4.2%|
|Industrial Production Managers||2,220||$91,810||-17.2%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||990||$86,890||17.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Oregon