There are schools offering MBA programs in Oregon!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Oregon
Willamette University, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Oregon that has a MBA program. It is located in Salem. In 2010, Willamette University graduated 117 students from its MBA program. Tuition at Willamette University was $37,361 per year.
Corban University, which is located in Salem, is the second-ranked school in Oregon that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 69 students graduated from Corban University MBA program. Tuition at Corban University was $24,380 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oregon that has a MBA program is Northwest Christian University. Northwest Christian University, which was ranked 47th in the country in 2010, is located in Eugene. In 2010, 14 students graduated from Northwest Christian University MBA program. Students at Northwest Christian University paid $22,900 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Oregon's MBA schools ranges from $37,361 per year to $2,643 per year. But, the average tuition is $11,343 per year. In 2010, the following Oregon MBA schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Willamette University - located in Salem, students are charged $37,361 per year
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- Pacific University - located in Forest Grove, students are charged $31,702 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Oregon were:
- Central Oregon Community College - located in Bend, students are charged $2,643 per year
- Klamath Community College - located in Klamath Falls, students are charged $2,895 per year
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
A MBA degree from an Oregon school... what next?
A large number of Oregon MBA graduates become general managers. 19,560 general managers were working in Oregon in 2010. The Oregon counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- Clackamas County - 12,530 general managers
- Marion County - 1,730 general managers
- Lane County - 1,670 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 22,100 general managers will be working in Oregon state. This would require the number of general managers to grow by 8%.
On average, a general manager earns a salary of $102,420 per year in Oregon state. In 2010, however, some Oregon general managers earned as little as less than $39,450 per year or as much as more than $165,840 per year. The following counties in Oregon have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Clackamas County - $111,730 per year
- Benton County - $100,720 per year
- Marion County - $96,380 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Oregon make the lowest salaries on average:
- Douglas County - $79,740 per year
- Baker County - $80,660 per year
- Clatsop County - $83,700 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Oregon
- Certificate in Business Administration in Oregon
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||19,560||$102,420||3.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Oregon