There are schools offering physical therapy assistant programs in Oregon!
Schools Offering Physical Therapy Assisting Programs in Oregon
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Idaho
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in California
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Nevada
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Montana
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Washington State
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Utah
- See All Schools in Oregon
Your Favorite Schools
Mt Hood Community College, which was ranked 87th nationwide in 2010, is the only accredited Physical Therapy Assistant school in Oregon. It is located in Gresham. In 2010, 23 students graduated from Mt Hood Community College's Physical Therapy Assistant programs.
Students enrolled in Physical Therapy Assistant courses at Mt Hood Community College paid $3,769 per year in tuition fees.
A Physical Therapy Assistant degree from an Oregon school... what next?
Most people who graduate from Physical Therapy Assistant school in Oregon go on to work as a physical therapy assistant. The Oregon counties with the largest populations of physical therapy assistants are:
- Clackamas County - 350 physical therapy assistants
- Lane County - 50 physical therapy assistants
- Marion County - 30 physical therapy assistants
A physical therapy assistant in Oregon makes an average of $50,200 per year. However, Oregon physical therapy assistants earned anywhere in the range from as less than $28,330 per year to more than $70,730 per year in 2010. The following counties in Oregon have the highest average salaries for physical therapy assistants:
- Lane County - $54,740 per year
- Deschutes County - $52,260 per year
- Clatsop County - $52,080 per year
On average physical therapy assistants earns the least in the following Oregon counties:
- Baker County - $44,410 per year
- Marion County - $48,290 per year
- Clackamas County - $48,470 per year
For more Oregon data regarding a career in physical therapy assisting in Oregon and to compare salaries with various related fields such as physical therapy or sports medicine, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Physical Therapy Assisting in Oregon
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,750 miles from location||Mt Hood Community College||Gresham||OR||12.9715||n/a||8,897|
Curious what studying Physical Therapy Assistant gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Physical Therapist Aides +||680||$25,510||36.0%|
|Physical Therapist Assistants +||530||$50,200||8.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are physical therapy assistant related jobs in Oregon