There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Oregon!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Oregon
The top-ranked school in Oregon with a RN to BSN program is University of Portland, which is located in Portland. In 2010, it was ranked 67th nationwide. 225 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from University of Portland in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Portland was $33,538 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oregon that has a RN to BSN program is George Fox University. George Fox University, which was ranked 69th in the country in 2010, is located in Newberg. 31 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from George Fox University in 2010. The tuition rate at George Fox University was $27,970 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oregon that has a RN to BSN program is ITT Technical Institute-Portland. ITT Technical Institute-Portland, which was ranked 72nd in the country in 2010, is located in Portland. ITT Technical Institute-Portland charged in-state students $18,048 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Oregon's RN to BSN schools ranges from $33,538 per year to $2,643 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,207 per year. The Oregon RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- George Fox University - located in Newberg, students are charged $27,970 per year
- Concordia University - located in Portland, students are charged $24,114 per year
The RN to BSN schools in Oregon that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Central Oregon Community College - located in Bend, students are charged $2,643 per year
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
- Rogue Community College - located in Grants Pass, students are charged $2,994 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Oregon and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Certificate in Nursing in Oregon
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Oregon