There are schools offering business management courses in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Pennsylvania
Each year, roughly 0.1% of Pennsylvania students graduate with degrees in business management. Thus, Pennsylvania's 25 business management schools put out approximately 251 business administrators each year.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a business management program is University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 4th nationwide. In 2010, University of Pennsylvania graduated 74 students from its business management program. University of Pennsylvania charged in-state students $40,514 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a business management program is Carnegie Mellon University, which is located in Pittsburgh. In 2010, it was ranked 16th nationwide. In 2010, Carnegie Mellon University graduated 15 students from its business management program. Students at Carnegie Mellon University paid $42,136 per year in tuition fees.
Duquesne University, which is located in Pittsburgh, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 29th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 13 students graduated from Duquesne University business management program. Tuition at Duquesne University was $27,502 per year.
Business management schools in Pennsylvania, charge students an average tuition of $19,987 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $42,136 per year, or as little as $3,120 per year. In 2010, the following Pennsylvania business management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Carnegie Mellon University - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $42,136 per year
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- Lehigh University - located in Bethlehem, students are charged $39,780 per year
The business management schools in Pennsylvania that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Lehigh Carbon Community College - located in Schnecksville, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Butler County Community College - located in Butler, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Bucks County Community College - located in Newtown, students are charged $3,742 per year
A business management degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
A large number of Pennsylvania business management graduates become business administrators. In 2010, there were 8,380 business administrators working in Pennsylvania. The following counties have the largest number of Pennsylvania business administrators:
- Bucks County - 3,500 business administrators
- Allegheny County - 1,460 business administrators
- Cumberland County - 640 business administrators
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 9,750 business administrators will be working in Pennsylvania state. This would require the number of business administrators to grow by 2%.
A business administrator in Pennsylvania makes an average of $84,790 per year. But, salaries for business administrators can vary. In 2010, business administrators made as little as less than $25,900 per year or as much as more than $122,770 per year in Pennsylvania. The following counties in Pennsylvania have the highest average salaries for business administrators:
- Bucks County - $100,640 per year
- Cumberland County - $82,470 per year
- Blair County - $77,140 per year
On average, business administrators earns the least in the following Pennsylvania counties:
- Clarion County - $60,250 per year
- Bedford County - $63,620 per year
- Bradford County - $66,710 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in business management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Business Management in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Administrative Services Managers||8,380||$84,790||-25.5%|
|Managers, All Other||7,560||$102,000||-49.3%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||930||$91,200||-53.5%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||330||$58,440||175.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Pennsylvania