There are schools offering property management certifications in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Pennsylvania
- Property Management Certification in New Jersey
- Property Management Certification in Connecticut
- Property Management Certification in Delaware
- Property Management Certification in Washington DC
- Property Management Certification in New York
- Property Management Certification in Maryland
- See All Schools in Pennsylvania
Each year, roughly 0.2% of Pennsylvania students graduate with degrees in property management. In other words, every year an estimated 654 property managers graduate from Pennsylvania's 22 property management schools.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a property management program is University of Pennsylvania. University of Pennsylvania, which was ranked 4th in the country in 2010, is located in Philadelphia. 55 students graduated with a degree in property management from University of Pennsylvania in 2010. University of Pennsylvania charged in-state students $40,514 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a property management program is Temple University, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 24th nationwide. 18 students graduated with degree in property management from Temple University in 2010. The tuition rate at Temple University was $12,424 per year.
The third-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a property management program is Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Slippery Rock. In 2010, it was ranked 37th nationwide. In 2010, Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania graduated 90 students from its property management programs. Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania charged in-state students $7,666 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Pennsylvania's property management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,080 per year, though tuition can range from $40,514 per year to $2,700 per year. In 2010, the following Pennsylvania property management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- La Roche College - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $22,476 per year
- Commonwealth Technical Institute - located in Johnstown, students are charged $16,836 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Pennsylvania property management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Westmoreland County Community College - located in Youngwood, students are charged $2,700 per year
- Luzerne County Community College - located in Nanticoke, students are charged $3,090 per year
- Northampton County Area Community College - located in Bethlehem, students are charged $3,270 per year
A property management degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
A large number of Pennsylvania property management graduates become property managers. In 2010, there were 1,850 property managers working in Pennsylvania. The following counties have the largest number of Pennsylvania property managers:
- Bucks County - 840 property managers
- Allegheny County - 410 property managers
- Warren County - 90 property managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of property managers in the state of Pennsylvania will shrink to 4,250. This would require a -1% decline in the profession.
A property manager in Pennsylvania makes an average of $74,710 per year. But, salaries for property managers can vary. In 2010, property managers made as little as less than $27,300 per year or as much as more than $146,250 per year in Pennsylvania. A property manager in the following Pennsylvania counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Lancaster County - $87,450 per year
- Bucks County - $85,580 per year
- Berks County - $84,600 per year
The following counties in Pennsylvania have the lowest average salaries for property managers:
- Bedford County - $51,520 per year
- Adams County - $52,770 per year
- York County - $54,870 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in property management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Property Management in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||1,850||$74,710||-19.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Pennsylvania