There are schools offering real estate courses in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Real Estate Programs in Pennsylvania
Your Favorite Schools
Around 0.0% of Pennsylvania's graduates graduate from real estate degree programs every year. That means an estimated 97 real estate professionals graduate from Pennsylvania's 11 real estate schools each year.
University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia, is the top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a real estate program. It received a ranking of 4th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 55 students graduated from University of Pennsylvania's real estate program. The tuition rate at University of Pennsylvania was $40,514 per year.
Temple University, which was ranked 24th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a real estate program. It is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, Temple University graduated 18 students from its real estate program. Students at Temple University paid $12,424 per year in tuition fees.
Clarion University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Clarion, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a real estate program. It received a ranking of 41st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 12 students graduated from Clarion University of Pennsylvania real estate program. Clarion University of Pennsylvania charged in-state students $7,723 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Pennsylvania's real estate schools ranges from $40,514 per year to $2,700 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,828 per year. In 2010, the following Pennsylvania real estate schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- La Roche College - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $22,476 per year
- Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus - located in University Park, students are charged $15,250 per year
The real estate schools in Pennsylvania that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Westmoreland County Community College - located in Youngwood, students are charged $2,700 per year
- Luzerne County Community College - located in Nanticoke, students are charged $3,090 per year
- Northampton County Area Community College - located in Bethlehem, students are charged $3,270 per year
A real estate degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
The largest populations of Pennsylvania real estate professional are working in the following counties:
- Bucks County - 4,820 real estate professionals
- Allegheny County - 2,260 real estate professionals
- Warren County - 560 real estate professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of real estate professionals is expected to shrink by -3% by 2018. There are projected to be 20,150 real estate professionals working in Pennsylvania then. Of these 20,150 real estate professionals, the government predicts that 13,950 will be realtors, 1,950 will be assessors, and 4,250 will be property managers.
real estate professionals in Pennsylvania make an average of $56,883 per year. But, salaries for real estate professional can vary. In 2010, real estate professional made as little as less than $16,770 per year or as much as more than $146,250 per year in Pennsylvania. The following counties in Pennsylvania have the highest average salaries for real estate professionals:
- Berks County - $64,950 per year
- Bucks County - $63,650 per year
- Warren County - $56,793 per year
The Pennsylvania counties with the lowest average salary for real estate professionals are:
- Blair County - $34,440 per year
- Cambria County - $35,710 per year
- Lycoming County - $37,820 per year
On average, the highest paid real estate professionals in Pennsylvania were:
- Property Manager - $74,710 per year
- Realtor - $50,120 per year
- Assessor - $45,820 per year
On average, the lowest paid real estate professionals in Pennsylvania were:
- Realtor - $50,120 per year
- Assessor - $45,820 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in real estate. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as property management or small business.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Real Estate in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Real Estate in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Real Estate in Pennsylvania
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,591 miles from location||Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus||University Park||PA||51.8091||36%||45,185|
|5,442 miles from location||Temple University||Philadelphia||PA||75.8549||37%||36,507|
|5,443 miles from location||University of Pennsylvania||Philadelphia||PA||95.86||61%||24,599|
|5,535 miles from location||Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg||Harrisburg||PA||13.2135||n/a||22,529|
|5,442 miles from location||Community College of Philadelphia||Philadelphia||PA||10.286||n/a||19,048|
|5,459 miles from location||Northampton County Area Community College||Bethlehem||PA||16.3564||n/a||11,196|
|5,450 miles from location||Montgomery County Community College-Central Campus||Blue Bell||PA||10.9488||n/a||10,500|
|5,674 miles from location||Clarion University of Pennsylvania||Clarion||PA||59.1034||44%||7,346|
|5,499 miles from location||Luzerne County Community College||Nanticoke||PA||12.9331||n/a||7,130|
|5,675 miles from location||Westmoreland County Community College||Youngwood||PA||11.809||n/a||7,089|
|5,701 miles from location||La Roche College||Pittsburgh||PA||55.3725||33%||1,356|
Curious what studying Real Estate gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Real Estate Sales Agents +||7,950||$50,120|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers +||1,850||$74,710||-19.9%|
|Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate +||1,450||$45,820||-16.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are real estate related jobs in Pennsylvania