There are schools offering risk management degrees in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Risk Management Programs in Pennsylvania
University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia, is the top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a risk management program. It received a ranking of 4th in the country in 2010. 19 students graduated with a degree in risk management from University of Pennsylvania in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Pennsylvania was $40,514 per year.
The second-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a risk management program is Carnegie Mellon University, which is located in Pittsburgh. In 2010, it was ranked 16th nationwide. In 2010, Carnegie Mellon University graduated 97 students from its risk management program. Tuition at Carnegie Mellon University was $42,136 per year.
The third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a risk management program is Temple University. Temple University, which was ranked 24th in the country in 2010, is located in Philadelphia. 111 students graduated with degree in risk management from Temple University in 2010. Temple University charged in-state students $12,424 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Pennsylvania's risk management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $26,202 per year, though tuition can range from $42,136 per year to $8,472 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Pennsylvania risk management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Carnegie Mellon University - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $42,136 per year
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- Saint Joseph's University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $35,230 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Pennsylvania risk management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Lincoln University of Pennsylvania - located in Lincoln University, students are charged $8,472 per year
- Temple University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $12,424 per year
- Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus - located in University Park, students are charged $15,250 per year
A risk management degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
The highest percentage of risk management graduates in Pennsylvania pursue careers as a risk manager. 3,750 risk managers were working in Pennsylvania in 2010. The largest populations of Pennsylvania risk managers are working in the following counties:
- Bucks County - 1,740 risk managers
- Allegheny County - 880 risk managers
- Cumberland County - 380 risk managers
A risk manager in Pennsylvania makes an average of $66,710 per year. However, this number is only an average. risk managers in Pennsylvania had varying salaries from $29,910 to $114,940 per year in 2010. A risk manager in the following Pennsylvania counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $81,300 per year
- York County - $75,190 per year
- Allegheny County - $71,110 per year
On average, risk managers earns the least in the following Pennsylvania counties:
- Lackawanna County - $45,500 per year
- Berks County - $52,530 per year
- Erie County - $53,390 per year
For more data regarding a career in risk management in Pennsylvania and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or emergency management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Risk Management in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Risk Management in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Risk Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Financial Specialists, All Other||3,750||$66,710||26.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are risk management related jobs in Pennsylvania