There are schools offering web development courses in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Web Development Programs in Pennsylvania
Around 0.0% of Pennsylvania's graduates graduate from web development degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 18 web developers graduate from Pennsylvania's 21 web development schools.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a web development program is University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 4th nationwide. no students graduated with a degree in web development from University of Pennsylvania in 2010. Tuition at University of Pennsylvania was $40,514 per year.
Carnegie Mellon University, which was ranked 16th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a web development program. It is located in Pittsburgh. 0 students graduated with degree in web development from Carnegie Mellon University in 2010. Students at Carnegie Mellon University paid $42,136 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a web development program is Duquesne University. Duquesne University, which was ranked 29th in the country in 2010, is located in Pittsburgh. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Duquesne University web development program. The tuition rate at Duquesne University was $27,502 per year.
If you choose to attend a Pennsylvania web development school, average tuition will be $17,555 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,720 per year to $42,136 per year. In 2010, the web development schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Pennsylvania were:
- Carnegie Mellon University - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $42,136 per year
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- University of Scranton - located in Scranton, students are charged $34,536 per year
The following Pennsylvania web development schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Community College of Allegheny County - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $2,720 per year
- Montgomery County Community College-Central Campus - located in Blue Bell, students are charged $3,510 per year
- Bucks County Community College - located in Newtown, students are charged $3,742 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in web development. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as web design or software engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Web Development in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Web Development in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Web Development gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer specialists, all other||5,340||$76,310|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are web development related jobs in Pennsylvania