There are schools offering business administration degrees in Rhode Island!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Rhode Island
- Business Administration Degrees in New Jersey
- Business Administration Degrees in Massachusetts
- Business Administration Degrees in Connecticut
- Business Administration Degrees in Vermont
- Business Administration Degrees in New Hampshire
- Business Administration Degrees in New York
- See All Schools in Rhode Island
Your Favorite Schools
Approximately 3.0% of graduates in of Rhode Island receive business administration degrees every year. That means an estimated 1,074 general managers graduate from Rhode Island's 9 business administration schools each year.
Providence College, which was ranked 25th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Rhode Island that has a business administration program. It is located in Providence. 104 students graduated with a degree in business administration from Providence College in 2010. Providence College charged in-state students $39,435 in tuition fees per year.
Bryant University, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Rhode Island that has a business administration program. It is located in Smithfield. In 2010, 228 students graduated from Bryant University business administration program. Bryant University charged in-state students $33,357 in tuition fees per year.
Salve Regina University, which is located in Newport, is the third-ranked school in Rhode Island that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 37th in the country in 2010. 72 students graduated with degree in business administration from Salve Regina University in 2010. Students at Salve Regina University paid $31,450 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Rhode Island business administration school, average tuition will be $22,051 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,652 per year to $39,435 per year. The Rhode Island business administration schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Providence College - located in Providence, students are charged $39,435 per year
- Bryant University - located in Smithfield, students are charged $33,357 per year
- Salve Regina University - located in Newport, students are charged $31,450 per year
The following Rhode Island business administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Community College of Rhode Island - located in Warwick, students are charged $3,652 per year
- Rhode Island College - located in Providence, students are charged $6,986 per year
- University of Rhode Island - located in Kingston, students are charged $10,476 per year
A business administration degree from a Rhode Island school... what next?
A large number of Rhode Island business administration graduates become general managers. 4,600 general managers were working in Rhode Island in 2010. The largest populations of Rhode Island general managers are working in the following counties:
- Bristol County - 5,650 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 5,430 general managers will be working in Rhode Island state. This would require the number of general managers to shrink by -1%.
On average, general managers earn $126,590 per year. The counties in Rhode Island with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Bristol County - $119,540 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Rhode Island and to compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Rhode Island
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Rhode Island
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Rhode Island
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Rhode Island
- Certificate in Business Administration in Rhode Island
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,276 miles from location||Community College of Rhode Island||Warwick||RI||10.9428||n/a||17,760|
|5,275 miles from location||University of Rhode Island||Kingston||RI||34.1458||22%||16,389|
|5,274 miles from location||Johnson & Wales University||Providence||RI||28.7108||25%||10,709|
|5,277 miles from location||Rhode Island College||Providence||RI||58.3153||42%||9,260|
|5,276 miles from location||Providence College||Providence||RI||74.6016||19%||4,900|
|5,264 miles from location||Roger Williams University||Bristol||RI||62.6213||18%||4,587|
|5,282 miles from location||Bryant University||Smithfield||RI||68.7099||32%||3,632|
|5,274 miles from location||New England Institute of Technology||Warwick||RI||19.4649||n/a||3,341|
|5,263 miles from location||Salve Regina University||Newport||RI||63.2589||15%||2,584|
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Rhode Island
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||4,600||$126,590||-32.6%|
|Administrative Services Managers +||700||$106,120||22.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Rhode Island