There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in South Dakota!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in South Dakota
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Minnesota
- Healthcare Administration Programs in North Dakota
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Iowa
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Nebraska
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Kansas
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Wyoming
- See All Schools in South Dakota
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, approximately 0.3% of South Dakota graduates receive degrees in healthcare administration. Thus, South Dakota's 8 healthcare administration schools put out approximately 68 healthcare administrators each year.
National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension, which was ranked 72nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in South Dakota that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Ellsworth AFB. 1 students graduated with a degree in healthcare administration from National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension in 2010. National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension charged in-state students $6,800 in tuition fees per year.
Western Dakota Technical Institute, which was ranked 78th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in South Dakota that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Rapid City. In 2010, Western Dakota Technical Institute graduated 16 students from its healthcare administration program. Tuition at Western Dakota Technical Institute was $4,860 per year.
Presentation College, which was ranked 78th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in South Dakota that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Aberdeen. 5 students graduated with degree in healthcare administration from Presentation College in 2010. Students at Presentation College paid $15,135 per year in tuition fees.
Healthcare administration schools in South Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $10,064 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $15,660 per year, or as little as $3,606 per year. In 2010, the healthcare administration schools that charged the highest tuition rates in South Dakota were:
- Globe University-Sioux Falls - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $15,660 per year
- Presentation College - located in Aberdeen, students are charged $15,135 per year
- National American University-Rapid City - located in Rapid City, students are charged $12,038 per year
The healthcare administration schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in South Dakota were:
- Southeast Technical Institute - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $3,606 per year
- Western Dakota Technical Institute - located in Rapid City, students are charged $4,860 per year
- National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension - located in Ellsworth AFB, students are charged $6,800 per year
A healthcare administration degree from a South Dakota school... what next?
The highest percentage of healthcare administration graduates in South Dakota pursue careers as a healthcare administrator. South Dakota had 590 healthcare administrators in 2010. The largest populations of South Dakota healthcare administrators are working in the following counties:
- Lincoln County - 210 healthcare administrators
- Beadle County - 170 healthcare administrators
- Meade County - 80 healthcare administrators
On average, healthcare administrators earn $83,350 per year. In 2010, however, some South Dakota healthcare administrators earned as little as less than $50,590 per year or as much as more than $132,620 per year. The counties in South Dakota with the highest average salary for a healthcare administrator are:
- Lincoln County - $92,030 per year
- Bennett County - $87,320 per year
- Meade County - $84,960 per year
A healthcare administrator in the following counties in South Dakota make the lowest salaries on average:
- Aurora County - $67,160 per year
- Beadle County - $78,490 per year
- Meade County - $84,960 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional South Dakota statistics regarding a career in healthcare administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or health science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration in South Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in South Dakota
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in South Dakota
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,564 miles from location||Southeast Technical Institute||Sioux Falls||SD||19.5942||n/a||2,489|
|6,879 miles from location||National American University-Rapid City||Rapid City||SD||12.6507||n/a||1,973|
|6,877 miles from location||Western Dakota Technical Institute||Rapid City||SD||21.9694||53%||1,152|
|6,564 miles from location||Colorado Technical University||Sioux Falls||SD||10.9095||n/a||1,060|
|6,636 miles from location||Presentation College||Aberdeen||SD||21.2999||58%||679|
|6,564 miles from location||National American University-Sioux Falls||Sioux Falls||SD||6.11863||n/a||554|
|6,565 miles from location||Globe University-Sioux Falls||Sioux Falls||SD||n/a||n/a||336|
|0 miles from location||National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension||Ellsworth AFB||SD||27.8425||n/a||329|
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers +||590||$83,350||-7.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in South Dakota