There are schools offering history degrees in South Dakota!
Schools Offering History Programs in South Dakota
Augustana College, which was ranked 32nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in South Dakota that has a history program. It is located in Sioux Falls. 7 students graduated with a degree in history from Augustana College in 2010. Augustana College charged in-state students $25,104 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in South Dakota that has a history program is University of South Dakota. University of South Dakota, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Vermillion. 22 students graduated with degree in history from University of South Dakota in 2010. Students at University of South Dakota paid $6,762 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in South Dakota with a history program is Dakota Wesleyan University, which is located in Mitchell. In 2010, it was ranked 46th nationwide. 1 students graduated with degree in history from Dakota Wesleyan University in 2010. Students at Dakota Wesleyan University paid $19,850 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at South Dakota's history schools ranges from $25,104 per year to $6,351 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,628 per year. The South Dakota history schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Augustana College - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $25,104 per year
- University of Sioux Falls - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $21,890 per year
- Mount Marty College - located in Yankton, students are charged $19,932 per year
The lowest tuition rates at South Dakota history schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northern State University - located in Aberdeen, students are charged $6,351 per year
- South Dakota State University - located in Brookings, students are charged $6,444 per year
- University of South Dakota - located in Vermillion, students are charged $6,762 per year
For more data regarding a career in history in South Dakota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as political science or history, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in South Dakota
- Master's Degree in History in South Dakota
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in South Dakota