There are schools offering MBA programs in South Dakota!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in South Dakota
Augustana College, which is located in Sioux Falls, is the top-ranked school in South Dakota that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 39 students graduated from Augustana College's MBA program. Students at Augustana College paid $25,104 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in South Dakota with a MBA program is University of South Dakota, which is located in Vermillion. In 2010, it was ranked 36th nationwide. In 2010, 119 students graduated from University of South Dakota MBA program. Tuition at University of South Dakota was $6,762 per year.
Dakota Wesleyan University, which is located in Mitchell, is the third-ranked school in South Dakota that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 46th in the country in 2010. 19 students graduated with degree in MBA from Dakota Wesleyan University in 2010. Students at Dakota Wesleyan University paid $19,850 per year in tuition fees.
Mba schools in South Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $11,123 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $25,104 per year, or as little as $2,396 per year. The South Dakota MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Augustana College - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $25,104 per year
- University of Sioux Falls - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $21,890 per year
- Mount Marty College - located in Yankton, students are charged $19,932 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in South Dakota were:
- Oglala Lakota College - located in Kyle, students are charged $2,396 per year
- Sinte Gleska University - located in Mission, students are charged $3,154 per year
- Sisseton Wahpeton College - located in Sisseton, students are charged $3,960 per year
A MBA degree from a South Dakota school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in South Dakota go on to work as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in South Dakota, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 3,140 South Dakota general managers as of 2010. The largest populations of South Dakota general managers are working in the following counties:
- Lincoln County - 1,100 general managers
- Beadle County - 940 general managers
- Meade County - 520 general managers
On average, a general manager earns a salary of $105,510 per year in South Dakota state. However, this number is only an average. general managers in South Dakota had varying salaries from $59,470 to $165,790 per year in 2010. The counties in South Dakota with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Lincoln County - $114,580 per year
- Meade County - $105,620 per year
- Beadle County - $99,630 per year
The South Dakota counties with the lowest average salary for general managers are:
- Bennett County - $89,320 per year
- Aurora County - $94,290 per year
- Beadle County - $99,630 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional South Dakota statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in South Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in South Dakota
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in South Dakota
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||3,140||$105,510||0.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in South Dakota