There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in South Dakota!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in South Dakota
Augustana College, which was ranked 32nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in South Dakota that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Sioux Falls. In 2010, 56 students graduated from Augustana College's RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Augustana College was $25,104 per year.
The second-ranked school in South Dakota that has a RN to BSN program is University of South Dakota. University of South Dakota, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Vermillion. In 2010, University of South Dakota graduated 272 students from its RN to BSN program. Students at University of South Dakota paid $6,762 per year in tuition fees.
Dakota Wesleyan University, which is located in Mitchell, is the third-ranked school in South Dakota that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 46th in the country in 2010. 78 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Dakota Wesleyan University in 2010. Students at Dakota Wesleyan University paid $19,850 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at South Dakota's RN to BSN schools ranges from $25,104 per year to $2,396 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,342 per year. The South Dakota RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Augustana College - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $25,104 per year
- Mount Marty College - located in Yankton, students are charged $19,932 per year
- Dakota Wesleyan University - located in Mitchell, students are charged $19,850 per year
The lowest tuition rates at South Dakota RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Oglala Lakota College - located in Kyle, students are charged $2,396 per year
- Sisseton Wahpeton College - located in Sisseton, students are charged $3,960 per year
- South Dakota State University - located in Brookings, students are charged $6,444 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in South Dakota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
- Master's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in South Dakota