There are schools offering computer networking courses in Tennessee!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in Tennessee
Each year, roughly 0.2% of Tennessee students graduate with degrees in computer networking. Thus, Tennessee's 23 computer networking schools put out approximately 358 computer network administrators each year.
Martin Methodist College, which is located in Pulaski, is the top-ranked school in Tennessee that has a computer networking program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. 2 students graduated with a degree in computer networking from Martin Methodist College in 2010. Tuition at Martin Methodist College was $19,518 per year.
The second-ranked school in Tennessee with a computer networking program is William Moore College of Technology, which is located in Memphis. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. Students at William Moore College of Technology paid $4,650 per year in tuition fees.
Tennessee Technology Center at Morristown, which is located in Morristown, is the third-ranked school in Tennessee that has a computer networking program. It received a ranking of 70th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Tennessee Technology Center at Morristown graduated 13 students from its computer networking programs. Tennessee Technology Center at Morristown charged in-state students $0 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Tennessee's computer networking schools ranges from $19,518 per year to $3,057 per year. But, the average tuition is $9,444 per year. In 2010, the following Tennessee computer networking schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Martin Methodist College - located in Pulaski, students are charged $19,518 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Cordova - located in Memphis, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Nashville - located in Nashville, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Tennessee computer networking schools were charged at the following schools:
- Nashville State Community College - located in Nashville, students are charged $3,057 per year
- Northeast State Community College - located in Blountville, students are charged $3,114 per year
- Pellissippi State Community College - located in Knoxville, students are charged $3,130 per year
A computer networking degree from a Tennessee school... what next?
Most people who graduate from computer networking school in Tennessee go on to work as a computer network administrator. 5,980 computer network administrators were working in Tennessee in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Tennessee computer network administrators:
- Cannon County - 2,250 computer network administrators
- Crittenden County - 1,160 computer network administrators
- Anderson County - 1,120 computer network administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of computer network administrators is expected to grow by 20% by 2018. There are projected to be 6,730 computer network administrators working in the Tennessee then.
A computer network administrator in Tennessee makes an average of $62,870 per year. A computer network administrator in the following Tennessee counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Crittenden County - $67,870 per year
- Cannon County - $64,280 per year
- Christian County - $63,120 per year
The Tennessee counties with the lowest average salary for computer network administrators are:
- Bledsoe County - $44,730 per year
- Campbell County - $46,990 per year
- Benton County - $55,090 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Tennessee statistics regarding a career in computer networking. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as computer science or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in Tennessee
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking in Tennessee
- Certificate in Computer Networking in Tennessee
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Tennessee
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||190||$44,530||26.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in Tennessee