There are schools offering drafting degrees in Texas!
Schools Offering Drafting Programs in Texas
LeTourneau University, which is located in Longview, is the top-ranked school in Texas that has a drafting program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from LeTourneau University's drafting program. The tuition rate at LeTourneau University was $21,980 per year.
Texas Southern University, which was ranked 60th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Texas that has a drafting program. It is located in Houston. In 2010, Texas Southern University graduated 3 students from its drafting program. Students at Texas Southern University paid $7,360 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Texas that has a drafting program is Sam Houston State University. Sam Houston State University, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Huntsville. 16 students graduated with degree in drafting from Sam Houston State University in 2010. The tuition rate at Sam Houston State University was $5,704 per year.
Tuition at Texas' drafting schools ranges from $21,980 per year to $1,007 per year. But, the average tuition is $5,178 per year. The Texas drafting schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- LeTourneau University - located in Longview, students are charged $21,980 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Houston North - located in Houston, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Richardson - located in Richardson, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Texas drafting schools were charged at the following schools:
- College of the Mainland - located in Texas City, students are charged $1,007 per year
- Collin County Community College District - located in McKinney, students are charged $1,024 per year
- Lee College - located in Baytown, students are charged $1,086 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Texas statistics regarding a career in drafting. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting in Texas
- Bachelor's Degree in Drafting in Texas
- Certificate in Drafting in Texas
Curious what studying Drafting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Texas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Architectural and Civil Drafters||8,670||$46,850||18.3%|
|Electrical and Electronics Drafters||3,070||$58,200||30.1%|
|Drafters, All Other||1,240||$50,920||-44.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are drafting related jobs in Texas