There are schools offering BSN programs in Utah!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Utah
Your Favorite Schools
University of Utah, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a BSN program. It is located in Salt Lake City. In 2010, 246 students graduated from University of Utah's BSN program. The tuition rate at University of Utah was $6,272 per year.
Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a BSN program. It received a ranking of 56th in the country in 2010. 106 students graduated with degree in BSN from Brigham Young University in 2010. Tuition at Brigham Young University was $4,420 per year.
AmeriTech College, which is located in Draper, is the third-ranked school in Utah that has a BSN program. It received a ranking of 59th in the country in 2010. 112 students graduated with degree in BSN from AmeriTech College in 2010. AmeriTech College charged in-state students $22,715 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Utah BSN school, average tuition will be $10,686 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,670 per year to $27,350 per year. In 2010, the BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- AmeriTech College - located in Draper, students are charged $22,715 per year
The BSN schools in Utah that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
- Dixie State College of Utah - located in Saint George, students are charged $3,489 per year
A BSN degree from an Utah school... what next?
In Utah, the largest numbers of nurse work in the following counties:
- Salt Lake County - 9,340 nurses
- Juab County - 3,210 nurses
- Davis County - 2,920 nurses
The government projects that by 2018, the number of nurses in the state of Utah will grow to 27,890. This would require a 40% growth in the profession.
nurses in Utah earn $60,530 per year on average. However, Utah nurse earned anywhere in the range from as less than $41,910 per year to more than $80,270 per year in 2010. The counties in Utah with the highest average salary for nurses are:
- Salt Lake County - $61,400 per year
- Davis County - $61,050 per year
- Juab County - $60,210 per year
The Utah counties with the lowest average salary for nurses are:
- Carbon County - $55,510 per year
- Franklin County - $55,640 per year
- Zapata County - $57,000 per year
The nurses with highest average salaries in Utah were:
- Registered Nurse - $60,530 per year
On average, the lowest paid nurses in Utah were:
- Registered Nurse - $60,530 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Utah statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as LPN or RN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Utah
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,364 miles from location||Salt Lake Community College||Salt Lake City||UT||17.6641||n/a||34,966|
|7,356 miles from location||Brigham Young University||Provo||UT||43.6667||77%||34,130|
|7,357 miles from location||University of Utah||Salt Lake City||UT||72.974||59%||29,284|
|7,359 miles from location||Utah Valley University||Orem||UT||15.0907||n/a||28,765|
|7,355 miles from location||Weber State University||Ogden||UT||23.3311||n/a||23,001|
|7,360 miles from location||Western Governors University||Salt Lake City||UT||20.0503||63%||15,870|
|7,474 miles from location||Southern Utah University||Cedar City||UT||27.7334||53%||8,066|
|7,511 miles from location||Dixie State College of Utah||Saint George||UT||17.5892||n/a||7,708|
|7,358 miles from location||Westminster College||Salt Lake City||UT||27.2814||35%||3,037|
|7,362 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Utah Campus||Salt Lake City||UT||12.2115||n/a||2,691|
|7,323 miles from location||Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah||Price||UT||19.0139||n/a||2,419|
|7,365 miles from location||Broadview University||West Jordan||UT||32.5111||100%||667|
|7,358 miles from location||Provo College||Provo||UT||20.628||n/a||487|
|7,357 miles from location||Stevens-Henager College-Ogden||Ogden||UT||32.9278||n/a||388|
|7,364 miles from location||AmeriTech College||Draper||UT||40.7443||99%||323|
|7,360 miles from location||Fortis College||Salt Lake City||UT||n/a||n/a||71|
Curious what studying BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Registered Nurses +||18,230||$60,530||17.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are BSN related jobs in Utah