There are schools offering computer engineering degrees in Utah!
Schools Offering Computer Engineering Programs in Utah
Around 0.1% of Utah's graduates graduate from computer engineering degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 90 computer engineers graduate from Utah's 6 computer engineering schools.
University of Utah, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a computer engineering program. It is located in Salt Lake City. In 2010, 15 students graduated from University of Utah's computer engineering program. Students at University of Utah paid $6,272 per year in tuition fees.
Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a computer engineering program. It received a ranking of 56th in the country in 2010. 31 students graduated with degree in computer engineering from Brigham Young University in 2010. Brigham Young University charged in-state students $4,420 in tuition fees per year.
Utah State University, which is located in Logan, is the third-ranked school in Utah that has a computer engineering program. It received a ranking of 66th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Utah State University graduated 24 students from its computer engineering programs. Students at Utah State University paid $4,828 per year in tuition fees.
Computer engineering schools in Utah, charge students an average tuition of $4,509 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $6,272 per year, or as little as $2,932 per year. In 2010, the following Utah computer engineering schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Utah - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $6,272 per year
- Utah State University - located in Logan, students are charged $4,828 per year
- Brigham Young University - located in Provo, students are charged $4,420 per year
The computer engineering schools in Utah that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
- Utah Valley University - located in Orem, students are charged $4,288 per year
- Weber State University - located in Ogden, students are charged $4,311 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Utah statistics regarding a career in computer engineering and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as software engineering or electrical engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Engineering in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering in Utah
- Master's Degree in Computer Engineering in Utah
Curious what studying Computer Engineering gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer software engineers, applications||4,840||$83,350|
|Computer software engineers, systems software||3,240||$76,760|
|Computer hardware engineers||1,100||$93,030|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer engineering related jobs in Utah