There are schools offering management courses in Utah!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Utah
The top-ranked school in Utah that has a management program is University of Utah. University of Utah, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Salt Lake City. no students graduated with a degree in management from University of Utah in 2010. Tuition at University of Utah was $6,272 per year.
Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a management program. It received a ranking of 56th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 137 students graduated from Brigham Young University management program. Tuition at Brigham Young University was $4,420 per year.
Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Utah that has a management program. It is located in Orem. 3 students graduated with degree in management from Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo in 2010. The tuition rate at Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo was $14,867 per year.
Tuition at Utah's management schools ranges from $25,980 per year to $2,542 per year. But, the average tuition is $8,560 per year. The Utah management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Murray - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo - located in Orem, students are charged $14,867 per year
The management schools in Utah that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
A management degree from an Utah school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Utah pursue careers as a manager. 23,010 managers were working in Utah in 2010. The largest populations of Utah managers are working in the following counties:
- Salt Lake County - 12,470 managers
- Juab County - 3,620 managers
- Davis County - 3,250 managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of managers is expected to grow by 8% by 2018. There are projected to be 20,440 managers working in the Utah then.
On average, managers earn $87,040 per year. In 2010, however, some Utah managers earned as little as less than $25,970 per year or as much as more than $147,670 per year. The following counties in Utah have the highest average salaries for managers:
- Salt Lake County - $93,510 per year
- Franklin County - $85,970 per year
- Juab County - $85,560 per year
A manager in the following counties in Utah make the lowest salaries on average:
- Millard County - $52,860 per year
- Zapata County - $59,320 per year
- Washington County - $76,090 per year
For more data regarding a career in management in Utah and to compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Utah
- Master's Degree in Management in Utah
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||23,010||$87,040||87.7%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||10,480||$35,660||26.6%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||2,100||$92,590||13.5%|
|Managers, All Other||2,100||$82,530||-18.9%|
|Food Service Managers||1,140||$52,350||-42.4%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||1,120||$62,530||14.3%|
|Industrial Production Managers||880||$89,080||-41.7%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||260||$86,490||4.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Utah