There are schools offering MBA programs in Utah!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Utah
The top-ranked school in Utah that has a MBA program is University of Utah. University of Utah, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Salt Lake City. 388 students graduated with a degree in MBA from University of Utah in 2010. Tuition at University of Utah was $6,272 per year.
The second-ranked school in Utah with a MBA program is Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo. In 2010, it was ranked 56th nationwide. In 2010, Brigham Young University graduated 297 students from its MBA program. Students at Brigham Young University paid $4,420 per year in tuition fees.
Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo, which is located in Orem, is the third-ranked school in Utah that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 57th in the country in 2010. 7 students graduated with degree in MBA from Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo in 2010. Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo charged in-state students $14,867 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Utah's MBA schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,891 per year, though tuition can range from $27,350 per year to $2,542 per year. The Utah MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- Argosy University-Salt Lake City - located in Draper, students are charged $19,812 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Utah MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Latter-day Saints Business College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,900 per year
A MBA degree from an Utah school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Utah go on to work as a general manager. Utah had 23,010 general managers in 2010. The largest populations of Utah general managers are working in the following counties:
- Salt Lake County - 12,470 general managers
- Juab County - 3,620 general managers
- Davis County - 3,250 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 20,440 general managers will be working in Utah state. This would require the number of general managers to grow by 8%.
On average, general managers earn $87,040 per year. In 2010, however, some Utah general managers earned as little as less than $25,970 per year or as much as more than $147,670 per year. A general manager in the following Utah counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Salt Lake County - $93,510 per year
- Franklin County - $85,970 per year
- Juab County - $85,560 per year
The Utah counties with the lowest average salary for general managers are:
- Millard County - $52,860 per year
- Zapata County - $59,320 per year
- Washington County - $76,090 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Utah and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Utah
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Utah
- Certificate in Business Administration in Utah
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||23,010||$87,040||87.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Utah