There are schools offering small business classes in Utah!
Schools Offering Entrepreneurship Programs in Utah
Your Favorite Schools
University of Utah, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a small business program. It is located in Salt Lake City. In 2010, University of Utah graduated 14 students from its small business program. The tuition rate at University of Utah was $6,272 per year.
Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a small business program. It received a ranking of 56th in the country in 2010. 36 students graduated with degree in small business from Brigham Young University in 2010. Brigham Young University charged in-state students $4,420 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Utah that has a small business program is Utah State University. Utah State University, which was ranked 66th in the country in 2010, is located in Logan. In 2010, Utah State University graduated 27 students from its small business programs. The tuition rate at Utah State University was $4,828 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Utah's small business schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $10,010 per year, though tuition can range from $25,980 per year to $2,900 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Utah small business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- Broadview University-Orem Campus - located in Orem, students are charged $15,660 per year
- University of Utah - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $6,272 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Utah small business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Latter-day Saints Business College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,900 per year
- Brigham Young University - located in Provo, students are charged $4,420 per year
- Utah State University - located in Logan, students are charged $4,828 per year
A small business degree from an Utah school... what next?
In Utah, the largest numbers of small business professional work in the following counties:
- Salt Lake County - 12,470 small business professionals
- Juab County - 3,620 small business professionals
- Davis County - 3,250 small business professionals
The government projects that the number of small business professionals in Utah will grow by 8%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 20,440 small business professionals working in Utah.
small business professionals in Utah make an average of $87,040 per year. However, this number is only an average. Small business professional in Utah had varying salaries from $25,970 to $147,670 per year in 2010. On average small business professional earn the most in the following Utah counties:
- Salt Lake County - $93,510 per year
- Franklin County - $85,970 per year
- Juab County - $85,560 per year
The Utah counties with the lowest average salary for small business professionals are:
- Millard County - $52,860 per year
- Zapata County - $59,320 per year
- Washington County - $76,090 per year
The small business professionals with highest average salaries in Utah were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $87,040 per year
The small business professionals with lowest average salaries in Utah were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $87,040 per year
For more data regarding a career in entrepreneurship in Utah and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or marketing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Utah
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,356 miles from location||Brigham Young University||Provo||UT||43.6667||77%||34,130|
|7,357 miles from location||University of Utah||Salt Lake City||UT||72.974||59%||29,284|
|7,338 miles from location||Utah State University||Logan||UT||34.0933||48%||15,612|
|7,358 miles from location||Westminster College||Salt Lake City||UT||27.2814||35%||3,037|
|7,360 miles from location||Latter-day Saints Business College||Salt Lake City||UT||15.7458||n/a||1,589|
|7,359 miles from location||Broadview University-Orem Campus||Orem||UT||n/a||n/a||233|
Curious what studying Small Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||23,010||$87,040||87.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are small business related jobs in Utah