There are schools offering international business degrees in Virginia!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Virginia
- International Business Degrees in Delaware
- International Business Degrees in Pennsylvania
- International Business Degrees in Washington DC
- International Business Degrees in North Carolina
- International Business Degrees in Maryland
- International Business Degrees in West Virginia
- See All Schools in Virginia
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, approximately 0.0% of Virginia graduates receive degrees in international business. In other words, every year an estimated 91 international business professionals graduate from Virginia's 7 international business schools.
James Madison University, which was ranked 20th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Virginia that has a international business program. It is located in Harrisonburg. 38 students graduated with a degree in international business from James Madison University in 2010. James Madison University charged in-state students $7,860 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Virginia that has a international business program is University of Richmond. University of Richmond, which was ranked 22nd in the country in 2010, is located in University Of Richmond. In 2010, 1 students graduated from University of Richmond international business program. Tuition at University of Richmond was $41,610 per year.
Eastern Mennonite University, which is located in Harrisonburg, is the third-ranked school in Virginia that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. 2 students graduated with degree in international business from Eastern Mennonite University in 2010. Tuition at Eastern Mennonite University was $25,200 per year.
International business schools in Virginia, charge students an average tuition of $20,618 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $41,610 per year, or as little as $7,860 per year. The Virginia international business schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Richmond - located in University Of Richmond, students are charged $41,610 per year
- Emory and Henry College - located in Emory, students are charged $26,000 per year
- Eastern Mennonite University - located in Harrisonburg, students are charged $25,200 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Virginia international business schools were charged at the following schools:
- James Madison University - located in Harrisonburg, students are charged $7,860 per year
- Potomac College - located in Herndon, students are charged $10,705 per year
- Regent University - located in Virginia Beach, students are charged $12,330 per year
An international business degree from a Virginia school... what next?
Chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer are the professions of choice for a majority of international business graduates in Virginia. If you decide to work as an international business professional in Virginia, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 120,280 Virginia international business professional as of 2010. This number includes 44,270 business analysts, 6,430 chief executive officers, and 51,920 operations managers. The Virginia counties with the largest populations of international business professional are:
- Chesapeake County - 19,320 international business professionals
- Caroline County - 17,800 international business professionals
- Botetourt County - 2,930 international business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of international business professionals is expected to grow by 8% by 2018. There are projected to be 157,320 international business professionals working in Virginia then. Of these 157,320 international business professionals, the government predicts that 76,600 will be business analysts, 9,010 will be chief executive officers, and 52,060 will be operations managers.
international business professionals in Virginia earn $93,454 per year on average. However, Virginia international business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $15,670 per year to more than $156,850 per year in 2010. The counties in Virginia with the highest average salary for international business professionals are:
- Accomack County - $99,235 per year
- Caroline County - $97,667 per year
- Frederick County - $97,232 per year
The following counties in Virginia have the lowest average salaries for international business professional:
- Danville County - $68,267 per year
- Buchanan County - $68,320 per year
- Brunswick County - $68,342 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in Virginia were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $188,740 per year
- Operations Manager - $122,420 per year
- Business Analyst - $95,970 per year
The international business professionals with lowest average salaries in Virginia were:
- International Buyer - $53,850 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $53,600 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Virginia statistics regarding a career in international business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Virginia
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,532 miles from location||Strayer Virginia||Arlington||VA||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|5,624 miles from location||James Madison University||Harrisonburg||VA||79.9166||63%||18,971|
|5,463 miles from location||Regent University||Virginia Beach||VA||10.8299||61%||4,656|
|5,544 miles from location||University of Richmond||University Of Richmond||VA||77.8979||30%||4,344|
|5,624 miles from location||Eastern Mennonite University||Harrisonburg||VA||63.8285||40%||1,525|
|5,773 miles from location||Emory and Henry College||Emory||VA||59.2251||31%||1,002|
|5,549 miles from location||Potomac College||Herndon||VA||2.02111||n/a||68|
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||51,920||$122,420||56.2%|
|Management Analysts +||44,270||$95,970||39.4%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products +||12,390||$68,800||4.6%|
|Chief Executives +||6,430||$188,740||69.7%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary +||2,800||$70,800||18.1%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products +||2,400||$53,600||-9.1%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products +||70||$53,850||-50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Virginia