There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Virginia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Virginia
The top-ranked school in Virginia with a RN to MSN program is University of Virginia-Main Campus, which is located in Charlottesville. In 2010, it was ranked 10th nationwide. In 2010, University of Virginia-Main Campus graduated 211 students from its RN to MSN program. University of Virginia-Main Campus charged in-state students $10,828 in tuition fees per year.
James Madison University, which is located in Harrisonburg, is the second-ranked school in Virginia that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 20th in the country in 2010. In 2010, James Madison University graduated 123 students from its RN to MSN program. Tuition at James Madison University was $7,860 per year.
Virginia Commonwealth University, which is located in Richmond, is the third-ranked school in Virginia that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 243 students graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University RN to MSN program. The tuition rate at Virginia Commonwealth University was $8,817 per year.
Rn to msn schools in Virginia, charge students an average tuition of $7,253 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $29,905 per year, or as little as $2,616 per year. In 2010, the following Virginia RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Lynchburg College - located in Lynchburg, students are charged $29,905 per year
- Shenandoah University - located in Winchester, students are charged $26,080 per year
- Eastern Mennonite University - located in Harrisonburg, students are charged $25,200 per year
The following Virginia RN to MSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Southwest Virginia Community College - located in Richlands, students are charged $2,616 per year
- Mountain Empire Community College - located in Big Stone Gap, students are charged $2,652 per year
- New River Community College - located in Dublin, students are charged $2,677 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Virginia statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Certificate in Nursing in Virginia
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||310||$80,180||-41.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Virginia