There are schools offering business administration degrees in Washington DC!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Washington DC
- Business Administration Degrees in New Jersey
- Business Administration Degrees in Delaware
- Business Administration Degrees in Virginia
- Business Administration Degrees in Pennsylvania
- Business Administration Degrees in Maryland
- Business Administration Degrees in West Virginia
- See All Schools in Washington DC
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, roughly 5.6% of Washington DC students graduate with degrees in business administration. Thus, Washington DC's 12 business administration schools put out approximately 1,823 general managers each year.
George Washington University, which is located in Washington, is the top-ranked school in Washington DC that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 17th in the country in 2010. 521 students graduated with a degree in business administration from George Washington University in 2010. Students at George Washington University paid $42,905 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Washington DC that has a business administration program is American University. American University, which was ranked 23rd in the country in 2010, is located in Washington. 329 students graduated with degree in business administration from American University in 2010. Students at American University paid $36,697 per year in tuition fees.
Howard University, which is located in Washington, is the third-ranked school in Washington DC that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 59 students graduated with degree in business administration from Howard University in 2010. The tuition rate at Howard University was $18,120 per year.
If you choose to attend a Washington DC business administration school, average tuition will be $22,473 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $7,000 per year to $42,905 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Washington DC business administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- George Washington University - located in Washington, students are charged $42,905 per year
- Georgetown University - located in Washington, students are charged $40,203 per year
- American University - located in Washington, students are charged $36,697 per year
The business administration schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Washington DC were:
- University of the District of Columbia - located in Washington, students are charged $7,000 per year
- Potomac College - located in Washington, students are charged $10,730 per year
- Gallaudet University - located in Washington, students are charged $11,226 per year
A business administration degree from a Washington DC school... what next?
A large number of Washington DC business administration graduates become general managers. In 2010, there were 26,910 general managers working in Washington DC. The Washington DC counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- County - 58,390 general managers
A general manager in Washington DC earns $124,690 per year on average. On average a general manager earns the most in the following Washington DC counties:
- County - $131,670 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Washington DC and to compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Washington DC
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Washington DC
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Washington DC
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Washington DC
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,529 miles from location||Strayer University-Global Region||Washington||DC||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|5,529 miles from location||Strayer University-District of Columbia||Washington||DC||16.5504||n/a||54,325|
|5,530 miles from location||George Washington University||Washington||DC||82.7924||34%||25,061|
|5,531 miles from location||Georgetown University||Washington||DC||46.494||45%||16,520|
|5,532 miles from location||American University||Washington||DC||76.634||19%||12,241|
|5,529 miles from location||Howard University||Washington||DC||70.4017||32%||10,573|
|5,528 miles from location||Catholic University of America||Washington||DC||68.4008||22%||6,768|
|5,531 miles from location||University of the District of Columbia||Washington||DC||10.2521||n/a||4,960|
|5,528 miles from location||Trinity Washington University||Washington||DC||21.6938||41%||2,024|
|5,527 miles from location||Gallaudet University||Washington||DC||26.4515||75%||1,488|
|5,532 miles from location||Potomac College||Washington||DC||8.12892||n/a||298|
|5,528 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Washington DC Campus||Washington||DC||1.36586||n/a||108|
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington DC
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||26,910||$124,690||112.7%|
|Administrative Services Managers +||3,330||$81,400||-53.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Washington DC